Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Version 2.73 Release Notes

Centennial Club
    We level 50 guys have it hard! First we get loted silly from the now level 70 guys who had a free worker for walls and now we can't get gold and elixer from lower town halls. I know you want us to buy more gems supercell but this isn't the way. I think i will quite this game! Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Rauta View Post
    Sometimes they have trophies that makes it worthwhile to attack them. Also, if you've earlier reduced you trophies to farm the lower levels, it would be hard to get back up if we prevented attacking them.
    Yes, but the same can be said for the farming players, as they will look even more sweet to attack because of the resources and high trophy count. You'll have farmers frustrating and attacking other farmers, which is what you want.
    Since the highers levels aren't targeted and attacked by lower levels, you'll have a bunch of them floating around with no active shield made for easy pickings.
    Your still going to get the farmers, and the little guys are still going to complain about losing 50 trophies to a level that's 30xp greater then them. With what i assume now is somewhere in the 1million active user base, I'm sure there Is ample users who are "farmers" with level 8 townhalls that can attack each other and leave the little guys alone.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakinkrnx3 View Post
    I was just wondering if u play this game :P
    I do play it
    He probably wouldn't be or shouldn't be a Stuff member if he didn't play the game that he contributed in the making
    [T]I[T]ANS clan Leader
    Code:
    http://i47.tinypic.com/nzi040.png

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    He probably wouldn't be or shouldn't be a Stuff member if he didn't play the game that he contributed in the making
    Hehe thought so, still would like to add him/her though :P

How are updates prioritized?

Rauta,

I won't argue with today's updates, I suppose they were all needed at some point, but how are these things prioritized? Don't get me wrong, most of today's updates were needed eventually, but it seems the bulk of the major updates are designed at taking away behavior that is deemed incorrect by the developers, increasing costs, slowing down players, etc.

Although a FEW people have asked for some of today's changes, when are we going to focus on what the players want instead of what the developers should have ironed out in beta or before release?

There are dozens of posts all asking for the same core group of things, just off the top of my head there are multiple requests for things such as:

gold/elixer exchange
    true clan wars
    gold and elixir donation to clanmates
    name change
    reset/start over option
    true private chat
    troop donation count
    last online or on/offline icons
    multiple levels of clan leader/co-leader, etc
    rearranging village help/construction mode/bigger grid, etc
    battle simulation/dueling arena
    builder cooperative help/utilizing additional builers
    clear shield/defense mode button
    actions upon successful defense (replace/replenish/small shield)
    better matchmaking
    balloon attack balancing
    bug fixes from the bug-fix forum

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot more, but I don't see dozens of posts saying lvl 5 archers cost too little, please jack the price

I love this game, but what exactly are the priorities here? You're prioritizing putting band-aids on the behavior instead of focusing on what made the behavior.

Version 2.73:
    Chat improvements:
    ✔ Global chat is now moderated! Report offensive messages by tapping them and choosing "Report".
    ✔ Improved profanity filter for global chat creates a nicer and safer chatting environment.

Clan Improvements:
    ✔ You can now set minimum amount of trophies required for your clan. Players won't be able to apply if they don't meet the minimum requirements.
    ✔ Added notices to Clan chat when members are promoted, demoted, join or are kicked out of the clan.
    ✔ You can now send a personal message when you kick someone out of your clan.

Other changes:
    ✔ Players with lower Town Hall levels now lose less resources when attacked by higher Town Hall level players (2 level difference or more). See more info here.
    ✔ There is now a short no-attack period after maintenance breaks to allow players to log back in unperturbed.
    ✔ Added an extra confirmation step when loading village from Game Center to avoid accidents.

I would hope that the discussion about the attacking lower town hall would be in it's own thread and I will be most likely moving post to that thread if necessary.
    shouldn't match up base on TH level its too unfair.
    I am lv 21 with level 7 TH

people attacking me of 30 level higher omfg?

should limit match up by level instead of TH level

Rauta ............ why do you not tell us of the HUGE change in level 5 troop upgrade costs in your release notes?

I always pretty much respected your posts and approach to people on here, but that ommsion is quite deceitful. People were always going to spot this so why not be open and honest about it?
    My confidence in you has been dented by this today!

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    Rauta,

I won't argue with today's updates, I suppose they were all needed at some point, but how are these things prioritized? Don't get me wrong, most of today's updates were needed eventually, but it seems the bulk of the major updates are designed at taking away behavior that is deemed incorrect by the developers, increasing costs, slowing down players, etc.

Although a FEW people have asked for some of today's changes, when are we going to focus on what the players want instead of what the developers should have ironed out in beta or before release?

There are dozens of posts all asking for the same core group of things, just off the top of my head there are multiple requests for things such as:

gold/elixer exchange
    true clan wars
    gold and elixir donation to clanmates
    name change
    reset/start over option
    true private chat
    troop donation count
    last online or on/offline icons
    multiple levels of clan leader/co-leader, etc
    rearranging village help/construction mode/bigger grid, etc
    battle simulation/dueling arena
    builder cooperative help/utilizing additional builers
    clear shield/defense mode button
    actions upon successful defense (replace/replenish/small shield)
    better matchmaking
    balloon attack balancing
    bug fixes from the bug-fix forum

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot more, but I don't see dozens of posts saying lvl 5 archers cost too little, please jack the price

I love this game, but what exactly are the priorities here? You're prioritizing putting band-aids on the behavior instead of focusing on what made the behavior.
    lol save your breath man, this game is done....

the bad part is we cannot swear anymore in global chat..... however, we can still swear and cuss all we want in clan chat!

clan chat swearing FOR TEH WINS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoupeSe View Post
    Rauta ............ why do you not tell us of the HUGE change in level 5 troop upgrade costs in your release notes?

I always pretty much respected your posts and approach to people on here, but that ommsion is quite deceitful. People were always going to spot this so why not be open and honest about it?
    My confidence in you has been dented by this today!
    A few updates ago when they changed the gem reward for the 1250 trophies it was reduced from 500 down to 450, I don't remember ever reading about that in release notes either.

There is so much mystery to this game, it is sometimes funny.

Centennial Club

No new troops. No new buildings. Nothing new, but make people want to play less by lowerng looting resources?

Thats all about this new update. Totally disappointed.