Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emulator as iPad.

Centennial Club
    B-stacks maybe?
    Last edited by widdin; March 12th, 2016 at 09:17 AM.

Well, duh. But if a name is censored in the forum filter, doesn't that suggest to you that it is not allowed on the forum?

Reason: to protect players.

Huh?

Because players have lost their farms because they used an emulator.

(And not just by a ban, but via updates etc)

Showing off that we know names of these things won't help anyone, just exposes them to that risk.

Play on mobile or tablet. Anything else is not kosher and you may lose your farm forever.
    Last edited by pitchfork; March 12th, 2016 at 09:50 AM.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    Well, duh. But if a name is censored in the forum filter, doesn't that suggest to you that it is not allowed on the forum?

Reason: to protect players.

Huh?

Because players have lost their farms because they used an emulator.

(And not just by a ban, but via updates etc)

Showing off that we know names of these things won't help anyone, just exposes them to that risk.

Play on mobile or tablet. Anything else is not kosher and you may lose your farm forever.
    Not sure how you're going to lose your farm but sure if you do unknown things maybe😂

Can suggest "Parallel Space" on the appstore, makes you able to play on several accounts on the same phone.

Pro Member
    Someone asked in general advise on if it was ok.... Just a genuine enquiry. They were directed to the correct advise .... as in No it not ok. They said thank you for advise and presumably will now not do something as a result of this good advice. Isn't that what a forum is for? I was curious as to what it was in no other way different to when people ask about bots and other. Isn't it better to be educated in what is right and wrong than just plead ignorance when you break a rule?

Quote Originally Posted by widdin View Post
    Not sure how you're going to lose your farm but sure if you do unknown things maybe😂

Can suggest "Parallel Space" on the appstore, makes you able to play on several accounts on the same phone.
    Do as you like.

People have been banned or found their farm suddenly doesn't work properly. Loads of examples over the last few years on this forum alone. Ignore if you want to.

For other people, such as the other people in this thread with genuine and fair queries, take advice and recommendations for third party apps with extreme caution.

I don't know any more than you do, but I know what the mods have said over the years, and I've seen the distressed posts of people who can't understand why their third party software caused them to be picked up as bots and banned, or caused their game not to work properly in some way and were offered no tech support.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇

As close to hell as geographically as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    Do as you like.

People have been banned or found their farm suddenly doesn't work properly. Loads of examples over the last few years on this forum alone. Ignore if you want to.

For other people, such as the other people in this thread with genuine and fair queries, take advice and recommendations for third party apps with extreme caution.

I don't know any more than you do, but I know what the mods have said over the years, and I've seen the distressed posts of people who can't understand why their third party software caused them to be picked up as bots and banned, or caused their game not to work properly in some way and were offered no tech support.
    Pitchfork speaks the truth. Use of an emulator or any third party programs, per SC, will result in a life time ban.
    Trading on both GC and Facebook

Level: 100 |
    GC & KIK: WillieBDare | Neighborhood: Power Traders

(For quick trades, use KIK, as I don't check my PMs regularly)

Centennial Club
    Anything you do can result in a ban, go yolo, only happens for stupid people that doesnt know what they are doing. And the creator asked for tips, i provided them instead of q_q'ing, he was only going to do it for a while so what can happen..Nothing badabish badaboom. Its up to one and each other if they want to risk something, in this case the risk is very low.

A) you don't know whether the risk is high or low. You are guessing.

B) low risk = still a risk

I walked across several lanes of a busy motorway once. No particular reason, just did. Stupid moment happened.
    Result? I lived. No one crashed. No one died. Etc etc etc

Was the risk high or low? I don't actually know how many people walk across lanes of motorways per year. Maybe loads do. Maybe the stats even suggest that you'll probably survive?

Would I recommend it as a daily activity?

Hmm.

Centennial Club
    He asked for a solution, i gave it to him. Everything you do always have a risk of something but its sometimes smaller or bigger. In this case (from my experience) id say its a low risk. Its like bettng on a team, theres always a risk they lose. You can also root your phone n do stuff but idk anything about that.

My single post about this topic:

Good for OP for taking warnings seriously!

For anyone tempted, or arrogant enough, to think the TOS rules do not apply to them, please seriously reconsider.

Pitchfork, Myso, Rbcrewser, and WillieBDare are wise, speaking the truth, and giving you honest, important and urgent warnings about this issue.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; March 12th, 2016 at 02:54 PM.
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    Happy New Year!
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM