Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When is the new update with improved war matching?

Quote Originally Posted by coachmoneyball View Post
    It was made in the announcement section. No sneak peeks yet.
    I read Dave's post as he does not think the changes will be an improvement.

Outside your awareness, Inside striking distance
    Aaaaaaaaw Muffin! Let's eat it!

Translation: Love the idea (glanced war), want it, will enjoy it....but it's not in my mouth yet.

<::::::::::::}]xxx@ BRING THE PAIN @xxx[{::::::::::::>
    painbros.wix.com/home
    LFM TH7+ for Wars starting Sat, Tue, & some Thur @ 9pm EST. Find us in game!

Quote Originally Posted by dave5872 View Post
    I wasn't aware of any upcoming updates with "improved" war matching. Interesting.....
    It was announced on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by cnaf View Post
    Your doing one man wars?
    Correct, you are sharp

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnonymous1113 View Post
    Either that or somebody has a gun to his head & forcing him to attack his mirror.
    No I would be decapitated if I didn't attack th 10's and th 11's.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyUK View Post
    When supercell released the information about the update they said that they 'hope to release some sneak peaks in 1-2 weeks' in a comment on Facebook. So I reckon maybe 2-4 weeks for the update to be released if there's no delay.
    Ah okay thanks 👍

Hmmm I could use that time to upgrade heroes. ☺

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspex View Post
    I read Dave's post as he does not think the changes will be an improvement.
    I thought that might be correct as well. But the changes proposed are likely to do more good than bad. If he thinks everything is going to be bad with the update then he really doesn't understand whats going on at many levels on clan war matchmaking.

I'm giving him credit for being smart enough to understand the changes and he simply missed the announcement.
    Co-Leader of Clarkey Club. We are a level 9 clan that wars 3x per week. Looking for good th9-10s. Message me if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Epicusername View Post
    Meet me at town hall 10pm sharp
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by tmwstr View Post
    If I am reading Supercell's announcement correctly it will only exacerbate the problem of defenseless and war optimized accounts.
    You're not reading it right. No offense. It's a nerf, not a buff.
    I hyper-optimized my War Base and all I got was this lousy docate!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by coachmoneyball View Post
    I thought that might be correct as well. But the changes proposed are likely to do more good than bad. If he thinks everything is going to be bad with the update then he really doesn't understand whats going on at many levels on clan war matchmaking.

I'm giving him credit for being smart enough to understand the changes and he simply missed the announcement.
    Actually the jury is still out on what these changes will do to MM so I am not going to come out and say it will be an improvement, especially given the limited amount of data we have.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jlegato View Post
    I look at our war log and think that maybe we are the last lvl 7 clan in existence. We keep getting matched to lvl 8 and 9 clans. Don't get me wrong, we win sometimes against lvl 8 and 9 clans but it's not easy. We are currently on a 5 war losing streak. We'll see how this current war (just started last night) goes but the enemy clan is again, lvl 9 and are generally more developed than ours. It's getting frustrating. As you all know, wars are expensive if you lose and the payout if you win isn't really much more than you can get with 2 decent raids. Wondering if wars are even worth the stress...
    Clan level is based solely on clan xp from wars. A clan that does 50 very 50 wars and never wins can eventually become level 10. The only perk that affects war is the donation upgrade. At level 7, you are evenly matched with level 9 clans in that respect. If you're going to continue blaming can levels for your losses, you're going to continue losing.