Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 👋Hello there,looking for new home🏡

👋Hello there,looking for new home🏡

Hello everyone, lonely panda🐼 looking for new home and friends. Im level 53 almost 54, im looking for a relax place and chatty. I do derby but i sometimes dont really have time because of school but i always try my best to not let down my neighboors, im also very friendly and get along with anyone. Hope i gind i place in your hood, i feel very lonely right now😔😩. i was in anothet hood yerterday but i became boring i want something more exciting where i can chat with other and get to mee new friends. Please please let me know if i have a place in your hood thank you!!!!😄👌👋

Banned

Check us out!

Are you a Derby Lover,well so are we! We do tasks 315+ and don't require the use of diamonds to speed up production or extra tasks! That's totally up to you.

If your not a Derby lover then that's ok too! Just Opt out and still help out in our hood.

You'll be made Elder upon your arrival,so we can speed up new tasks in derby!
    If you love derby and can't do it at times it's ok,just opt out.

I don't ask much,just that if your not much of a talker which is fine. But I'd like it if you pop in just to say hi to let us know your active! I ask that you help out and are respectful.

We are an English speaking group and there are just two of us at the moment and hoping that we get more neighbors to expand our group! We are both from USA but welcome others from all over.

Come join us now before next derby starts and call us your new family!
    😊💋

Red shield with swirls in background with a purple fox!

Derby Slasher's

Current members:

Myself- Maaof3boys
    Dees Farm
    Brooke Haven

im confused??

i cant find the hood😔 is ot the one with the blue chicken on a red shield let me know. thank you!!!

We're a smaller group looking to add good fun people

We have a really good group right now and want to add a few more. Come check us out. Holly n Polly's is the name of our neighborhood.

Banned

Messaged you!

Make sure to add the apostrophe in Derby Slasher's

we are a red shield with swirls and a purple fox

Hey please take a look at world hay day farm lovers we are new we are looking for new players to help us join us at least give a try

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Humberto00 View Post
    Hello everyone, lonely panda🐼 looking for new home and friends. Im level 53 almost 54, im looking for a relax place and chatty. I do derby but i sometimes dont really have time because of school but i always try my best to not let down my neighboors, im also very friendly and get along with anyone. Hope i gind i place in your hood, i feel very lonely right now😔😩. i was in anothet hood yerterday but i became boring i want something more exciting where i can chat with other and get to mee new friends. Please please let me know if i have a place in your hood thank you!!!!😄👌👋

Awww panda, don't be lonely any more! Join us! We are a good, easy going nh, only ask you opt out of derby if not interested in doing it. That's not problem. We are from all over the world so normally someone is playing.

Look for
    red horse blue circle
    texas proud/USA strong

We will be looking for you!!

Banned
    . . .
    Hey, Humberto! Come play with us! 😬😊🙃

The Whistle Stop

Greetings!
    Welcome to The Whistle Stop! Let me just tell you a few things about us...

THIS IS WHO WE ARE...

1. We love our
    TOWNS a lot, and our townies are always happy. When they roll in on the Eggspress train with 3 places yet to visit before they are fully served, we provide them with a shortcut! We immediately redirect them to the track where they will be picked up by one of our neighbors. At this point, they no longer have to visit 3 places, just one! They are so grateful to be fully served that they offer lots of gifts on their way out of town. How cool is that? Lots of experience points to gather with this method of running our towns, too! ...and townie Derby tasks become easy as pie! We'll also help you get your Personal Train down to a mere 1.5 hours in maintenance time.

2. Speaking of the
    DERBY, we trash all tasks under 300. When you join up, we will give you a nice promotion of eldership so that you can help us take the trash out and greet newcomers to The Whistle Stop. No diamond expenditure is expected, and if you're not interested in playing the Derby and/or if you won't be able to do all the tasks required, simply opt out; no problem!

3. We are friendly farmers who are always ready to lend a helping hand; helping is fun, isn't it?
    TRADING? Sure! We love to trade and make deals!

4. We expect all our hoodies to be polite and friendly by saying hello when possible and acknowledging help with a thank you.

All aboard!!!

Everyone jump on and head to...

The Whistle Stop!

Currently recruiting Level 70+ (negotiable)
    Look for the pink piggy on a yellow background.
    Please private message me via the forum if interested or request to join.
    Thanks for taking the time to read our thread.

The aussie farmer would welcome you!

Hello! THE AUSSIE FARMER is looking for new members and we would welcome you to our hood! While our Leader, Warren (The Chief), Co-Leaders Chris (The Old Chook) and Jen (Town Sheriff) live in Australia, we have members from Ireland, England, Malaysia, Singapore, Canada and USA. We love the derby and pretty much, our only rule is to opt out of the derby if you cant take part. We are a peaceful, harmonious hood and care very much about each other.

Each member of the hood is an Elder and this really helps with keeping the derby board up to date. Some hoods demand you use diamonds to take extra tasks and demand tasks over 320. Not on The Aussie Farmer as we appreciate not everyone can afford this and not everyone has the time to wait for 320 tasks to turn up! We play for fun and friendship and enjoy the rewards the derby brings.

I (Chris The Old Chook!) run a shop which I try to keep within the hood filled with time consuming items such as popcorn, noodles, pasta, lettuce, tomatoes clothing etc in order to help our time poor members. Please check us out, say hello and see if this is a hood where you will be happy. We would welcome you!

THE AUSSIE FARMER: Green truck over purple/mauve background
    ENTRY: Everyone welcome
    MINIMUM ENTRY LEVEL: 55
    LANGUAGE: English
    DERBY: Do your best! Must opt out if unable to play

come join my hood

Come join my hood. I just left one that was doing 12000+ points on Derbyshire but some ppl were not polite and friendly. I have just started my own neighbourhood and have 5 members so would welcome you. No pressure. We want to try do good but understand we don't all have time everyday. We have a life. My neighbourhood is "Derby Fever Winners" a red gorilla with green spikes circle background. Hope to see you there!
    PS. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING FORUM SO HOPE I HAVE DONE IT CORRECT!!