Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those were the days..........

Those were the days..........

Post your fondest and silliest moments and memories of your first days of playing HayDay here.

My favorite first memory is finding a gnome for the first time, also getting my first bike, the last deed for opening the first plot of land, a crane topiary and my first apple tree. Ok. That's more than one. But they are my favorites and happened in pretty close succession.

My silliest memory is of stalking the raspberry bushes so I could use my axes. I had so many that the little people were only asking for them. And I thought when the mine opened we would be able to "explore" finding diamonds and ore. 😀

So what are your first memories?

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: The scarecrow made me do it. Quote accredited to dtx275

...being totally jazzed when my nephew showed me the little icon that gets you to the second page of the field crops. It meant I could plant indigo!!!

Farm Level 127 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

It was only last Halloween when I started playing but my happiest hay day was when I got my first horse. Strangely similar to when, at 22 ( a long time ago) I got my horse IRL; I have the pictures of the day he arrived and I look like an excited seven year old.

Second happiest hay day? Yesterday, after putting my baby farm in the derby, I got my first jumps and the horse topiary. Woohoo!

Tasmania, which is somewhere near Tanzania
    Getting my donkey was a happy day. I don't know why but that goofy creature makes me happy. I like waking her up after she's had a nice nap to give her some carrots. I'm trying like crazy to get 20 golden tickets so I can get a mate for my girl but it's taking soooooooo long. I only have 12 so it'll be a while yet. She's been batting her lashes at the horses but they just give her the cold shoulder. Also, finding out about stacking was pretty amazing. I didn't find out about that until level 50.

Back when I played CoC, I put my GC name in a thread, in the next 6-12 months I got about 200-400 friend requests, then when I started Hay Day I realized that I had a whole bunch of trading buddies! I was ecstatic.

And 3-4 days ago when I started playing again after a 2+ year inactivity period. So much new stuff!
    Dont know what to put here. Its been so long.

When I realized I don't have to be active on FB to play
    Farm level 99
    TAG #PCC2CVVP

Quote Originally Posted by tomesx2 View Post
    Getting my donkey was a happy day. I don't know why but that goofy creature makes me happy. I like waking her up after she's had a nice nap to give her some carrots. I'm trying like crazy to get 20 golden tickets so I can get a mate for my girl but it's taking soooooooo long. I only have 12 so it'll be a while yet. She's been batting her lashes at the horses but they just give her the cold shoulder. Also, finding out about stacking was pretty amazing. I didn't find out about that until level 50.
    Getting my first donkey was my most happy of all the happy Hay Day days. The second happiest was my second donkey. The third was my third donkey. I love my donkeys.
    This.Kitty /
    Level 155 / Town 50
    Farm- Lost Kitten Farm 8YY08VL9L
    everyday is halloween

Tasmania, which is somewhere near Tanzania
    Quote Originally Posted by badevilkitty View Post
    Getting my first donkey was my most happy of all the happy Hay Day days. The second happiest was my second donkey. The third was my third donkey. I love my donkeys.
    I'm with you there Badevilkitty! I love those silly creatures. I've got five now and I'm really ticked off that it's taking me so long to get enough to golden vouchers to get my last donkey. It's taking FOREVER! My life will be complete when the last donkey lollops its way onto my farm and flops down with that goofy look on its face. 8-)

KIK: Tomesx2
    FARM NAME:
    Follyfoot Farm
    LEVEL:
    FARM ID: 2CUR9RR88

Quote Originally Posted by tomesx2 View Post
    I'm with you there Badevilkitty! I love those silly creatures. I've got five now and I'm really ticked off that it's taking me so long to get enough to golden vouchers to get my last donkey. It's taking FOREVER! My life will be complete when the last donkey lollops its way onto my farm and flops down with that goofy look on its face. 8-)
    They are the cutest. Ever. I think I'm only going to get three of them, tho. I've named them and I don't want to get confused. lol
    This.Kitty /
    Level 155 / Town 50
    Farm- Lost Kitten Farm 8YY08VL9L
    everyday is halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    Post your fondest and silliest moments and memories of your first days of playing HayDay here.

My favorite first memory is finding a gnome for the first time, also getting my first bike, the last deed for opening the first plot of land, a crane topiary and my first apple tree. Ok. That's more than one. But they are my favorites and happened in pretty close succession.

My silliest memory is of stalking the raspberry bushes so I could use my axes. I had so many that the little people were only asking for them. And I thought when the mine opened we would be able to "explore" finding diamonds and ore. 😀

So what are your first memories?
    i had same thing with visitors i had 20 axes 20 saws and they always asked ror it and when i started to play hayday with level 8 i was selling only wheat 10x for 36 and i got like 20k in 2weeks