Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for giving wars some attention.... HOWEVER....ARRANGED wars is what we want!

Cool Thanks for giving wars some attention.... HOWEVER....ARRANGED wars is what we want!

what about arranged wars - this is something those of us serious about war really want! and now with this update our math formulas will likely break and that will become obsolete. Please give us arranged wars Supercell

Justice - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 21!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Patience my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    The Clash of Clans dev team has and will continue to make small adjustments and tweaks to Clan Wars matchmaking over time, even if system-wide revamps like these come rarely. The team is also looking forward to making even more improvements to the Clan Wars experience this year, starting with these changes to help everyone get better war matchups.
    Last edited by Boriscool22; March 3rd, 2016 at 05:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    If they ever redesign the whole game using Microsoft paint, I'm sure there'll be a consulting job there for you...

Just allow upgrading heros in war.
    It messes up balanced rosters and keeps the most active players out of war.
    It gets every dedicated clasher 50+ weeks(at one hero at a time) opting out of the very thing they play this game for. An entire year out just to play well.
    Th10/Multiple Th9s - GoHype Masters{Serious Lvl11 lAdult War Clan with a 29 winstreak recruiting th8-th10)
    Recruitment thread- http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...dult-Teammates

Quote Originally Posted by mydanes View Post
    what about arranged wars - this is something those of us serious about war really want! and now with this update our math formulas will likely break and that will become obsolete. Please give us arranged wars Supercell
    I'm serious about war but never did an arranged match. I'm super serious about getting xp.
    I hyper-optimized my War Base and all I got was this lousy docate!

Cool

Arranged matchups fix almost every problem.

- They ensure quality matchups
    - They give FPC clans a way to avoid the bunnies
    - They are inherently fair because the two clans have agreed to how many of each TH level they will bring and have matched hero levels
    - They keep farming war clans away from war clans and allow them (both sides) to war within their own community

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmansdreams View Post
    It gets every dedicated clasher 50+ weeks(at one hero at a time) opting out of the very thing they play this game for. An entire year out just to play well.
    I slowed down and stopped farming (as serious) so that I could join wars. Yes I was enjoying the game busting down TH9's and taking all their nice well done dark elixir. And almost upgrading heroes toe to toe and sometimes both together. But I got rusty and when I was a bit busy for a week I had both heroes for war and I messed up everything. Maybe it's because I was only barching DE not caring for anything else.
    |TH: 10, since 01/09/15| LvL: 127 | GG: 994+ M | EE: 928+ M | HH: 5.0+ M | Walls: 57/275 Lava| AQ Lv36 | BK Lv30|

Outside your awareness, Inside striking distance
    Put it in the Future Ideas section, for starters:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...rum-guidelines

However, Player Search function has already been put under Ruled Out, which isn't a good sign if you're wanting to search out clans to go to war with.

Maybe if you make a convincing enough thread, you can sway the developers!

<::::::::::::}]xxx@ BRING THE PAIN @xxx[{::::::::::::>
    painbros.wix.com/home
    LFM TH7+ for Wars starting Sat, Tue, & some Thur @ 9pm EST. Find us in game!

Really don't see how anyone has not replied to how this will be a easily exploited idea. People would just make clans and fix the wars so they can get the war bonus loot. Matches will be fixed and it's easy money for them.
    Last edited by NotYoCookiez; March 9th, 2016 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadmansdreams View Post
    It won't happen. Supercell must make an insane amount of money from people gemming hero time in order to be in war.

And I do not blame them. Be honest, would you make something free that makes you an incredible amount of cash?

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYoCookiez View Post
    Really don't see how anyone has not replied to how this will be a easily exploited idea. People would just make clans and fix the wars so they can get the war bonus loot. Matches will be fixed and it's easy money for them.

^^This pretty much.

You also have to consider, how many people outside of the serious war scene even know enough people or other clans to even make this feature useful?