Thread: Th10 ultimate crab base

My attempt at a th10 crab base

So this is a crab base i designed from a TH11 variant that I saw and really liked. I've rearranged it so that the walls and shape cater for the shortage of buildings in comparison to Th11 to suit a TH10.

Screen Shot 2016-02-28 at 23.04.17.jpg

Here, like all crab bases we aim to filter the enemy into the claws by making it look appealing and easy to loot, but in reality if they enter the kill zone it is difficult to walk away with loot and a star to their name. I'm not saying this works indefinitely, and people WILL always find a way around these aims and objectives of our layouts.

Anybody spot any weaknesses in the design? please be sure to point them out thanks!!

watch the speed build here;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-R-epL6l3A
    Last edited by TheKingOfClans; February 28th, 2016 at 11:11 PM.

Earthquake spells, together with decent funneling of troops can get in directly into your core from 7 and 5 o'clock directions. Then again, most bases are vulnerable to this as well.

I would take out the Lab from within the base and place it outside. It is irrelevant to base defense and its low hitpoints does not help. I would replace it with a defensive structure.
    Lvl 163 | TH 11 |Highest 🏆: 3437 | GG: 2 000 000 000 | EE: 2 000 000 000 | HH: 10 122 094 | Walls:36 Ivory 264 Magmas | FIN: 185 407 | Heroes: 45 45 20 |

"You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them." - Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Beeplance View Post
    Earthquake spells, together with decent funneling of troops can get in directly into your core from 7 and 5 o'clock directions. Then again, most bases are vulnerable to this as well.

I would take out the Lab from within the base and place it outside. It is irrelevant to base defense and its low hitpoints does not help. I would replace it with a defensive structure.

Don't think I can do much for the earthquake weakness, but I'll certainly change up the centre piece and put the lab outside, maybe i'll move an xbow there! that would be way better
    Last edited by TheKingOfClans; March 3rd, 2016 at 02:50 PM.