Thread: "Champion League in Derby " please help with some question

Question "Champion League in Derby " please help with some question

ok so how is this one different to other levels of derby ?
    other then you have 9 task to do .. why is it every time i delete a task its now comes up with notification in the chat ?? is deleting tasks in that level not favorable how is people do it because there is so very few tasks over 300 points
    please some one shed a light on it for me

thank you
    Last edited by mychka; February 24th, 2016 at 03:48 AM.

Hello, deleting tasks is actually favorable. I believe that they take the total tasks deleted and divide it by # of members in the derby, and then add it to your points. The faq page should explain it better than me, but I do know that it is favorable.
    Level 127
    Farm Name: scoobygirl
    Neighborhood: wingnuts acres

I was wrong

I just checked the " help support" page in the forum. It is apparently not favorable. It has to do with the champion leaderboard. Sorry for the misinformation.
    Level 127

ok so if i dont care about lider board it dont matter ow many i trash ??

My neighborhood is not good enough yet to be able to stay in the champions league. We are there this week but probably not next week. Once you get bumped down a league the leaderboard points for your neighborhood goes away. So, for my hood we are comfy just trashing 200+ tasks even if we are in champ league. We love the derby but are not obsessive. If you don't care then I would just keep doing what you normally do and trash as many as you want. The trashed tasks will only affect the leaderboard, not your derby score.
    Last edited by Scoobygirl76; February 24th, 2016 at 04:49 AM.
    Level 127

Quote Originally Posted by mychka View Post
    ok so if i dont care about lider board it dont matter ow many i trash ??
    Yes, that is correct. Trashing only affects the leaderboard score.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Millennial Club
    It's exactly the same derby concept,

the differences:
    there are 9 tasks
    and 9 horseshoe rewards
    there are no unique common derby decorations (horsejumps atm) for champions league. 9th horse shoe coloumn does not offer any decorations
    your opponents are stronger in this leage, so the competition is fierce.
    you get more high point tasks in champions league (SC's definition of hard tasks is 220+ )

and there is this scoreboard for all neighborhoods in champions league. but it is mostly for high end neighborhoods who are making extreme success in derby, with 30+ or 40+ gold trophies and such.

Quote Originally Posted by myso View Post
    It's exactly the same derby concept,

the differences:
    there are 9 tasks
    and 9 horseshoe rewards
    there are no unique common derby decorations (horsejumps atm) for champions league. 9th horse shoe coloumn does not offer any decorations
    your opponents are stronger in this leage, so the competition is fierce.
    you get more high point tasks in champions league (SC's definition of hard tasks is 220+ )

and there is this scoreboard for all neighborhoods in champions league. but it is mostly for high end neighborhoods who are making extreme success in derby, with 30+ or 40+ gold trophies and such.

what i found its so hard to get tasks over 250 points we had to trash so many and 95% of 320 points one a boats