Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: -----------> Need A Base Design? Request for One HERE Please! <-----------

Quote Originally Posted by jlam2 View Post
    Thanks kartikeya! Personally my favorite TH8 anti 3-star war base is Rorke's Drift by Lennett. Another great base is Interesante by OnomatopoieaDeerMeatMan. Check them out if you haven't already

Now that you mention it, Rorke's drift seems perfect! I'm even going to make a few subtle changes to it to make it a bit more anti-dragon and it'll be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by kartikeya2010 View Post
    Now that you mention it, Rorke's drift seems perfect! I'm even going to make a few subtle changes to it to make it a bit more anti-dragon and it'll be perfect!
    Yeah. one of my clanmates used it and it successfully defended a Th9 Gowiwipe with 15/15 royals.

TH8 looking for a clan
    ~400 war stars
    my old war clan that is really good, go join them: Magnitude 11| Magnitude 12
    Thanks to Alex for the sigpic!

Unbelievable that it's come to this hahaha, but it's a world we live in, people not being able to click the giant "Best forum bases" sticky.

Good idea though jlam keep it up dude.
    Proud Clan Leader of CLUTTONS

Updated TH9 Farming Base A R C A N U M : http://tinyurl.com/ohbtr3a

Pro Member
    Gj dude. Really hope this gets stickied

what I've been looking for

Ello mate! Can you please, I humbly ask of thee, please make a base for a new th8.5. For th9 with all walls, all traps, 4ad, 4teslas, 3 wiz towers, 5 canons, 5 archer towers, 1 sweeper, king and queen with 1 xbow in making. I only have 3 of both storages, and 2 de drills. Can you make a troll base, asymmetrical or not doesn't matter. I just want to win defenses in master one to get that 1k de in champs for my 4th builder! Yes I still have 3 builders qq

Quote Originally Posted by jlam2 View Post
    There are many bases you can use, but personally I recommend Kyoukai by macstinger.

Check out more TH8 trophy bases here if you want: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post6128606
    Alright thanks man!

What I'd enjoy

Hello! I am in need of a Town Hall 11 anti 2-star war base. Please give me some recommendations or pm a design that isn't widely used. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FoRg3TaBoUiT View Post
    Hello! I am in need of a Town Hall 11 anti 2-star war base. Please give me some recommendations or pm a design that isn't widely used. Thanks!
    These are some relatively new TH11 designs:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...rojects-Thread

IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (300k+ subs): Past Amazing

Hey, i need a th8 trophy pushing base that can defend th8s and noob th9 attacks in master. Tried Kyoukai, but it gets often 3* now. I am maxed th8

Hi! I am looking for a TH9 farming defence with the town hall on the inside. Also, if it defends DE well, that would be great. I would be open to any recommendations. Thanks!
    Last edited by Clasher009; February 20th, 2016 at 10:33 AM.