Thread: Switchable Archer Tower mode of attack.

Switchable Archer Tower mode of attack.

The mode works similar to Xbow's ground or air+ground attack setup.

There will be 3 types of attacks, Flame Archer Tower, Poison Archer Tower and the Normal Archer tower

Flame will do 25% less damage than Normal, but it has aoe splash damage (probably 1 tile or 1/2 tile splash).
    Poison will do 10% more damage than Normal, but its attacks are DoT (damage over time) base and slows target by 10% movement speed.
    Normal will do the same old damage but get a slight 5% increase in attack speed.

well the numbers and figures can be readjusted and balance out, but let me know how does the general idea works out. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by xXChrnoXx View Post
    The mode works similar to Xbow's ground or air+ground attack setup.

There will be 3 types of attacks, Flame Archer Tower, Poison Archer Tower and the Normal Archer tower

Flame will do 25% less damage than Normal, but it has aoe splash damage (probably 1 tile or 1/2 tile splash).
    Poison will do 10% more damage than Normal, but its attacks are DoT (damage over time) base and slows target by 10% movement speed.
    Normal will do the same old damage but get a slight 5% increase in attack speed.

well the numbers and figures can be readjusted and balance out, but let me know how does the general idea works out. thanks.
    No. Just no.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClanzClasher View Post
    Bought a week shield, exams, about to Finnish @ silver ATM, is their still good loot

Quote Originally Posted by AdamCoC99 View Post
    "I bought a week shield and exams. About to language spoken by people from Finland at silver automated teller machine, is that person's still good loot?