Thread: Are there some honest people left in hd??

Thumbs up Are there some honest people left in hd??

I have a hood and i just wonder if there is some people left in Hd who dont lie and conspires. Im so tired of this false players coming into the hood. Ask the players when they have had a lot of help from my hoodies "Has you settled down and how do you like the hood" and almost everyone answer; Oh i like the hood very much thanks for the help. Okey im thinking this one gonna stay.
    Bye bye then the player is gone. I know its a game but lie and behave very bad is this meant to be in Hd? Its not fun to play any more. Okey its a game but cant people be nice and say the truth instead of lying? Is there any honest players left?

Fresh Spawn

there are honest people left

i'm sure that there are but people don't want to offend anyone. I can understand why people would say they like it and lie. sometimes they do but want a more active neighborhood or one that's in a better league for the derby. i'm sorry that happened to you. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by sandra88 View Post
    I have a hood and i just wonder if there is some people left in Hd who dont lie and conspires. Im so tired of this false players coming into the hood. Ask the players when they have had a lot of help from my hoodies "Has you settled down and how do you like the hood" and almost everyone answer; Oh i like the hood very much thanks for the help. Okey im thinking this one gonna stay.
    Bye bye then the player is gone. I know its a game but lie and behave very bad is this meant to be in Hd? Its not fun to play any more. Okey its a game but cant people be nice and say the truth instead of lying? Is there any honest players left?

Fresh Spawn

there are honest people left

i'm sorry I spelt neighborhood wrong its neighbourhood

Quote Originally Posted by JosieCotter View Post
    i'm sure that there are but people don't want to offend anyone. I can understand why people would say they like it and lie. sometimes they do but want a more active neighborhood or one that's in a better league for the derby. i'm sorry that happened to you. good luck