Thread: King Walk?

King Walk?

Currently, I'm working on getting my king from 8 to 10. At that point, his ability will be more powerful. My question is, is king walk possible at town hall eight?

Yes!

I advice you that please go for all dark troops update including KING till TH max. That will help you in TH 9.

Its easy to upgrade king to 10 in TH 8.

Stay in Gold league.

Quote Originally Posted by sidsking View Post
    I advice you that please go for all dark troops update including KING till TH max. That will help you in TH 9.

Its easy to upgrade king to 10 in TH 8.

Stay in Gold league.
    I know. I'm maxing town hall 8 100%. My question is if I can King Walk. Ya' know, a lot of healers on a king with rage spells.

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    No, not in any way I can conceive of, at least not consistently. The thing that makes the queen walk viable is A) her range keeps the healers outside of the range of the air def, B) her DPS is very high, and C) she can shoot over walls at things. The king accomplishes none of these things, so I don't think you're going to find a large degree of success with a "king walk". If the base is very wide open, potentially, but even then, he doesn't do enough DPS to take out the defenses before your healers get destroyed.
    Last edited by TehOcelot; February 11th, 2016 at 05:16 PM.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 22m

Lvl 65 AQ | Lvl 64 BK | Lvl 35 GW

Better just do Giant-healer with barch. Use king ability to rage a bunch of barbarians in core of base.

Occasionally healers will switch from giants to king, then you get a king-walk of sorts. Preferably the AD are down by then.
    Ignore list: rydogg20 bouges jarvee nerfedname Rampantarmadillo JohnSnow83 Vikky CriPpLeR RakeNoris ClashRoyaleTeam AsyanHari
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBizar4u View Post
    Only troop you need is the goblin. The rest are just luxury troops.

Ok, i didn't think it'd work either. I was just wondering if anyone has had successful "King Walks" which doesn't seem to be common. I guess if it was possible, I would've heard about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tehocelot View Post
    no, not in any way i can conceive of, at least not consistently. The thing that makes the queen walk viable is a) her range keeps the healers outside of the range of the air def, b) her dps is very high, and c) she can shoot over walls at things. The king accomplishes none of these things, so i don't think you're going to find a large degree of success with a "king walk". If the base is very wide open, potentially, but even then, he doesn't do enough dps to take out the defenses before your healers get destroyed.
    this.........