Thread: Banned follower

Fresh Spawn

Banned follower

Can a banned follower still buy from my stall? I had someone buy from my stall, but I couldn't identify them since it only said "sold" where their ID would be.

Thoughts?

First, what makes you think they were banned, or more precisely, how would you know if they were banned? I'm not 100% sure, but if someone is banned from the game, they are unable to log on and unable to do any farming activities whatsoever.

Sometimes I see the gingerbread face and no ID when someone buys from my RSS, too. I'm thinking it may be a GC glitch, or maybe they play on an Android device and it has something to do with the fact that my farm is not connected to FB. It doesn't really matter to me, personally, since I don't really care who buys my items (unless I'm in the midst of a trade)...I sell them because I need space in my barn/silo.

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

What Knitgal said.

If they are banned, they are banned. They won't be buyng from anyone.

There are several technical things that make avatars appear incorrectly.

There are lots of 'access points' to your farm, people you don't know will buy from you. Whether they should be able to or not is a whole different debate.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you for your response. I believe I did not explain myself thoroughly. I previously had a follower and this follower was cutting in on my hoodies buying from my stall, many times in the middle of a transaction, so I X'd (banned) him/her from my "followers" tab. My question, can this person still buy from my stall.

I really don't care if anyone from my hood or followers buy from my stall either, but here have been a few followers that didn't give anyone else a chance and were constantly stalking my stall. If I want to sell items exclusively to my hoodies when I know they're online, then I alert them to the sale that way they have first pick.

Anyway, just curious.

Hopefully SC will have a new update with something fun/new. It's getting kind of boring.

Banning them is good BUT if you helped them or maybe if they liked your farm over 3 months ago, you are still reachable in their last helper tab or that Facebook bug of liking farms.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ana9497 View Post
    Thank you for your response. I believe I did not explain myself thoroughly. I previously had a follower and this follower was cutting in on my hoodies buying from my stall, many times in the middle of a transaction, so I X'd (banned) him/her from my "followers" tab. My question, can this person still buy from my stall.

I really don't care if anyone from my hood or followers buy from my stall either, but here have been a few followers that didn't give anyone else a chance and were constantly stalking my stall. If I want to sell items exclusively to my hoodies when I know they're online, then I alert them to the sale that way they have first pick.

Anyway, just curious.

Hopefully SC will have a new update with something fun/new. It's getting kind of boring.
    You did not "ban" your follower, you simply removed them from your list. So, yes they can still buy from you if they can find you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ana9497 View Post
    Thank you for your response. I believe I did not explain myself thoroughly. I previously had a follower and this follower was cutting in on my hoodies buying from my stall, many times in the middle of a transaction, so I X'd (banned) him/her from my "followers" tab. My question, can this person still buy from my stall. <br>
    <br>
    I really don't care if anyone from my hood or followers buy from my stall either, but here have been a few followers that didn't give anyone else a chance and were constantly stalking my stall. If I want to sell items exclusively to my hoodies when I know they're online, then I alert them to the sale that way they have first pick. <br>
    <br>
    Anyway, just curious.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>You did not "ban" your follower, you simply removed them from your list. &nbsp;So, yes they can still buy from you if they can find you

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you everyone for your input! I guess I'll just not put anything in my stall for a while unless I'm selling to my hoodies while I'm online. Maybe I'll fall off the "last helper" list of the people I've helped that are not part of my hood.