Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: wooden decks

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk1973 View Post
    Easier to get? I hope you are not referring to buy it with diamonds??
    We haven't touched that at all yet, so I couldn't tell you.

other question: it will be fixed in future update, this month? Next month? It 's about time there is something exciting new to come.
    Soon. We mentioned "Q1 2016" in the AMA, but we can't give specific dates. Sometimes things go horribly wrong and we need to shuffle things around, like with any game development. We can't give dates not because of secrecy, but because we can't predict what will happen.
    Cami / Supercell
    Hay Day Game Designer

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    ...other question: it will be fixed in future update, this month? Next month? It 's about time there is something exciting new to come.....
    Quote Originally Posted by camicami View Post
    ...Soon. We mentioned "Q1 2016" in the AMA, but we can't give specific dates. Sometimes things go horribly wrong and we need to shuffle things around, like with any game development. We can't give dates not because of secrecy, but because we can't predict what will happen.
    Thank you Cami for sharing the insight. If given the choice, I would prefer a delay in the update rather than a buggy update delivered on time.

HD is an educational tool because it teaches some of us deferred gratification.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 10th, 2016 at 08:33 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

what is WOF? please explain me

Quote Originally Posted by HayLover View Post
    what is WOF? please explain me
    That's an abbreviation for the Wheel of Fortune.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

Quote Originally Posted by camicami View Post
    We haven't touched that at all yet, so I couldn't tell you.

Soon. We mentioned "Q1 2016" in the AMA, but we can't give specific dates. Sometimes things go horribly wrong and we need to shuffle things around, like with any game development. We can't give dates not because of secrecy, but because we can't predict what will happen.

Hi Cami

I missed this last week (no, I don't know how either!)

Q2, Q3...far preferable to getting an update full of problems!

However, if it's going to be a while could we please just have a small update making the farm season neutral?
    Last edited by SmallChange; February 19th, 2016 at 08:54 PM.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

this is the worst communicating failure from hay day in the 2 years i have been playing...to tell us that they can't even give us an estimated time for the next fix/update is totally uncharacteristic of supercell...they have always given us more information than this. i think, even though they have denied it, that they have shifted their focus to clash royale the new sc game coming out in a couple weeks. it doesn't make sense that they would have to wait for a bug fix or update to take the Christmas decorations away! tell us the truth or give us an update, bugs or not. in the past they went ahead with updates and then sorted out the bugs as they were reported, and this was always done quickly. it's like they have stopped working on hay day all together with no explanation or truthful answers to our questions about why they have essentially disappeared on us...i love this game but this is ridiculous...we deserve honest answers, not bits of information that doesn't add up! hay day, please read and RESPOND!

Quote Originally Posted by carriemacf View Post
    this is the worst communicating failure from hay day in the 2 years i have been playing...to tell us that they can't even give us an estimated time for the next fix/update is totally uncharacteristic of supercell...they have always given us more information than this. i think, even though they have denied it, that they have shifted their focus to clash royale the new sc game coming out in a couple weeks. it doesn't make sense that they would have to wait for a bug fix or update to take the Christmas decorations away! tell us the truth or give us an update, bugs or not. in the past they went ahead with updates and then sorted out the bugs as they were reported, and this was always done quickly. it's like they have stopped working on hay day all together with no explanation or truthful answers to our questions about why they have essentially disappeared on us...i love this game but this is ridiculous...we deserve honest answers, not bits of information that doesn't add up! hay day, please read and RESPOND!
    I would rather wait for an update than have one full of bugs and problems
    Last edited by farmerClem; February 29th, 2016 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerClem View Post
    I would rather wait for an update than have one full of bugs and problems

Me too. There are more than enough glitches that need fixing after an update they think is good to go, releasing one they know isn't would be compete carnage,
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

glitches and bugs in an update have nothing to do with removing the holiday theme

I'm just so sick of the holiday theme and here it is march already! just turn the dang thing off hay day! it has nothing to do with an update that we are all waiting on...it's literally an off switch that someone needs to do...it makes me not even want to decorate when Christmas comes back around! and it's so frustrating that hay day won't even address this anywhere...they don't respond with a reason as to why it's still Christmas in march! it's just totally ridiculous...so ridiculous that it's brought someone like me who never posts here to come here and post to try to get some answers...but i guess hay day just doesn't care anymore....they've got our money already so why should they make the effort? i still say it's because they jumped ship to tend to clash royale which just launched today...i bet all the sudden we get news on a hay day update now that their new game launched...even though they said one has nothing to do with the other...i call ♥♥...

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by carriemacf View Post
    I'm just so sick of the holiday theme and here it is march already! just turn the dang thing off hay day! it has nothing to do with an update that we are all waiting on...it's literally an off switch that someone needs to do...it makes me not even want to decorate when Christmas comes back around! and it's so frustrating that hay day won't even address this anywhere...they don't respond with a reason as to why it's still Christmas in march! it's just totally ridiculous...so ridiculous that it's brought someone like me who never posts here to come here and post to try to get some answers...but i guess hay day just doesn't care anymore....they've got our money already so why should they make the effort? i still say it's because they jumped ship to tend to clash royale which just launched today...i bet all the sudden we get news on a hay day update now that their new game launched...even though they said one has nothing to do with the other...i call ♥♥...
    To make a good update and squash any bugs that might show up, we need time and focus. Turning off the winter theme is not a matter of pressing a button and sending it off to the stores; it requires the coders' time, artists' time, testers' time, and all these people are busy on getting the next big update ready. We made a conscious decision not to make an optional update only to turn off the winter theme this year because we needed this extra focus.

It's funny how many people think that suddenly the whole Hay Day team is off doing Clash Royale work. That's not how game development teams work. Royale already has a dedicated team, there's very little we could do to help them even if we wanted to. And we don't want to. Because we've been working on a big update for months and Royale can take care of themselves.

Cheers,
    Cami
    Cami / Supercell
    Hay Day Game Designer