Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Clash Companion (Live on Android & Soon on iOS)

Pro Member
    Would be nice (great in fact) for clashcalller like functionality to be available in game, however I do not think the API as this will allow for anything like that.

I do think the API allows for access to global, so an automated advertisement for you clan would be doable. Also auto post "Clan XYZ just won war against clan ABC, score x vs y - z wins in a row".

Android app is fine, however a access via a PC would also be cool.
    TH12 | Gold/E Grab - 2+ Billion | Heroic Heist - 16+ mill | Heros - 60/60/30 | Leader in The Kelly Gang - level 16 clan | War Stars - 1000+ | Aussie

Goonerwinone

This with added details

Quote Originally Posted by Usernam95 View Post
    Keep up the good work mate!

How about "See the donator"

Lets you click on the "i" and see the person his name.

very useful for those troll donators ��
    I love aboves suggestion. biweekly or per season(bi weekly preferred) to see what He/She Donated..Like above poster stated "To see whom is the donator who is donating for their FIN/XP" Rather than the team player who is donating what is being requested!!

Also be able to see who donated to defence war CC..This would have to be per season for sure, as in my clan war CC's are filled instantly and if I had this option to see who, I would reward top donaters with a small value gift card(I can afford it and it would also allow lower members to get involved).
    We have a couple of TH8's that have lvl3 DRAGS(lvl4 once clan perk kicks in) and a couple of 9's that have still lvl3's, but seems the 8's forget that their Drag is as valuable as 9's.
    Our 9's and 10 donate the Hounds/Witches.
    As a clan of 25 Max this would really show how valuable each member is.
    Sorry to go on, but
    Bottom line. I WOULD DOWNLOAD IT SALEH..
    Last edited by Goonerwinone; February 5th, 2016 at 04:39 PM.

Church of Brandon?Or Fais? #ForumUprising
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Hard to believe that this thread exists...

PETITION; Remove rogerNovak from the forums
    I would sign it, but it's been deleted

I would probably download it, but it should be iOS first because it's better than android.
    New Troop idea- Mutant Cat Cute cat pics
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolkyle View Post
    You shouldn't underestimate the power of the pretty pink flying llama with wings and a horn stuck to it

As many have stated, features in clash caller would be essential in the app, to get me to download it.

I think any useful & relevant stats to gauge a clan member's activity would be good as well.

Currently, can't think of any other features which I want atm, will edit this post (or add more in the future)

Thanks Saleh, looking forward to it; if you do need any help in development, feel free to ask me! (Currently pursuing a comp sci minor)
    TH9.5 | BK 33 | AQ 32

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyhowclick View Post
    As many have stated, features in clash caller would be essential in the app, to get me to download it.

I think any useful & relevant stats to gauge a clan member's activity would be good as well.

Currently, can't think of any other features which I want atm, will edit this post (or add more in the future)

Thanks Saleh, looking forward to it; if you do need any help in development, feel free to ask me! (Currently pursuing a comp sci minor)
    Sorry if I'm being dumb I'm not to computer smart. If a developer makes something on this page does everyone get to use it. Also can a developer change troops AI basically the entire game code.

Centennial Club
    I m looking fwd to it.. Cheers for you bro.. Keep up the good work 😉
    Co-Leader at HulKats (#Y2JJ2RGO)

Name: D.Doc™
    |Level: 203 | Town Hall: 12 | Most Trophies: 4214 | Current Troops Donated: 334,444 | Gold Grab: Max | Elixir Escapade : Max | Heroic Heist: 15,801,405|

Quote Originally Posted by Samnkat19 View Post
    Sorry if I'm being dumb I'm not to computer smart. If a developer makes something on this page does everyone get to use it. Also can a developer change troops AI basically the entire game code.
    SC provides limited read-only access. Nothing in the API has any effect on the game, only allows to "see" some things, like info about clans, members of clans and rankings.

It's not that much different than in-game Clan Search or Rankings displays.
    Last edited by Yoyobuae; February 5th, 2016 at 05:55 PM.
    Ignore list: rydogg20 bouges jarvee nerfedname Rampantarmadillo JohnSnow83 Vikky CriPpLeR RakeNoris ClashRoyaleTeam AsyanHari
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBizar4u View Post
    Only troop you need is the goblin. The rest are just luxury troops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyobuae View Post
    SC provides limited read-only access. Nothing in the API has any effect on the game, only allows to "see" some things, like info about clans, members of clans and rankings.

It's not that much different than in-game Clan Search or Rankings displays.
    OK thanks for putting into words I could wrap my old man melon around. When I see developer page I thought it was someone
    Else would be designing game.

Ok. Just because I'm not computer literate, is this similar to Clash.tools ? This would be great, especially a Clashcaller type feature so I don't have to make a new Clashcaller page for each war and post the link. I'll tell you flat out if this was a decent app I would pay for it.
    Last edited by KCClashers; February 5th, 2016 at 07:24 PM.
    TH10. L134 - AQ26/BK25 - Fresh TH10 Currently around Crystal 1Clan leader: Kansas City MO #9COLJRQ2
    Clan website: www.kcclashers.com

Hi

I'm really excited about this app. Have good features. When you think we will see a beta version? Any date?