Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Clash Companion (Live on Android & Soon on iOS)

Centennial Club
    I did take a look at the API and I noticed you need to use your IP address to generate a key for the JWT. Doesn't that restrict the app to one IP, or did I misunderstand it? How are the other users supposed to communicate with the API?

One feature I'd like to see is caculate war ranks with offense only in mind. Lots of people don't know whom to attack, and rushers are especially high in our war.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    Who is modifying coc? I'm making my own application that will use data publicly provided by SC through API for the use of clashers

I'm not messing with the game
    I'm not a computer geek I have tried to wrap my big melon around this new page. So it's basically a page where a leader can put spreadsheet together?

Quote Originally Posted by Trivia View Post
    If you don't know what he's actually doing, then please don't reply.

OP: Add a lot of war features so war clans would want this app. Base calling, a place to upload pictures for strategy, a chatroom for the clan,member list, donation goals, etc.

I would ABSOLUTELY download this app so long as its laid out nicely and not cluttered.
    Member List: It already got a member list with details of each member(provided currently)
    Base Calling: Currently it would be manual but if we wait a little we might see release of more data I could make it automated
    Chat Room: Would be nice to add but this would be on a later schedule
    Donation Goals: Would be extremely great & will be on my priorities. Thanks for suggesting

Quote Originally Posted by alisj99 View Post
    -a weekly report is nice.. bi-season too.
    - I'd like to see stars in each war and average destruction per attacker, type of donations.
    -I'd absolutely download such app.
    Currently API doesn't provide such info but would happily include it later if they do

Quote Originally Posted by darkshades View Post
    There is nobody in forums who knows TOS more than saleh. He knows what he is talking about unlike you.

Saleh i would personally like to have a advanced donation request form for troops that take long to cook. People can put their donation req there and somebody can say that they will cook those troops. That will lock req to that person only and nobody else will need to waste a cooked troop.

Also something like clashcaller embedded inside.
    I like the advanced donation thing! Shouldn't be complex to implement also
    Something like clash caller would be on my next additions list

Thanks for ClashOfHolmes for his great work!

Banned
    I like the idea! Of course i would download an app like that!

About features idk lol would be awesome to have manager for clan for sure!

Hello all,

I'm currently working on an application for android/iOS(later). Using data provided by API(currently & later) I plan to make best use of it & provide ways to analyse & make ranking inside clans.

I've got few ideas & looking for more input from community to make as needed by most of us. So please answer my questions below if you are interested

What I would like to know is:
    - How would a donation/received ratio report by day/week/season work?
    - What are the features that you would like to see?
    - Would you download such an app?(Not only my app by this app type in general)

If you got detailed features please send them in PM so I can check them more specifically. For general ideas I will be checking this thread as much as I can & reply with what I think about each feature & if I'm going to implement or not with reason

Thanks for your input

If they're gonna provide the data of GG, EE & HE...
    I'd love to see a weekly leader-board of the top farmer in the clan.
    I'll definitely download this app.
    TH10 |BK:40!|AQ:40! |Magmas:275

War Stars: 832+ |Current League: Titans

Forum Elder
    Don't know what's in the API, but I really would love Something allowing us to better handle our CW :
    - Clan War Reservation including Leader approval
    - Automatic download of CW player list (app should get a list of our players in war as well as opponent's players)
    - Automatic results update from the API
    - Long term statistics on clan player's result
    IGN: Steph - TH 12 - LVL 253 - 2B+ GG/EE - Max cups: 5617 - BK 65 AQ 65 GW 40
    300/300 LVL 13 Walls

Quote Originally Posted by kah112 View Post
    hello,

I am looking forward for such an app, a daily donation ratio would be awesome. I believe a daily one would be more accurate of how active a player is per day in terms of donations. On the other hand, if it was per season, donating few troops like a couple of times could result in a good ratio which is really a bad indicator of a player's daily activity. I would definitely download such an app.
    This would be from the first features to be available upon release
    Judging what is good or bad will be up to the leader(s) expectations as per clan rules

Quote Originally Posted by kaldzkur View Post
    I did take a look at the API and I noticed you need to use your IP address to generate a key for the JWT. Doesn't that restrict the app to one IP, or did I misunderstand it? How are the other users supposed to communicate with the API?

One feature I'd like to see is caculate war ranks with offense only in mind. Lots of people don't know whom to attack, and rushers are especially high in our war.
    You use the hosted server IP(static) & from there you can get the data & use it as needed. You could for example from php make it send it separated with certain character(";" for example) then use it in whatever platform you want. Later they might make it available directly from other platforms

Yes offense calculation would be great but we currently lack access to player profile data. Later on if this data is added it would be a great addition I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Samnkat19 View Post
    I'm not a computer geek I have tried to wrap my big melon around this new page. So it's basically a page where a leader can put spreadsheet together?
    Consider it closet with everything classified in a way to make it easily accessible & usable by developers to play with datafields in different ways according to their needs. Currently it is still limited in many ways. But with these limitations still we can make good features
    Quote Originally Posted by SunClash View Post
    I like the idea! Of course i would download an app like that!

About features idk lol would be awesome to have manager for clan for sure!
    Lol, don't worry as the previous & later posters already covered a lot & if something come to your mind please let me know about it

Quote Originally Posted by mister981 View Post
    If they're gonna provide the data of GG, EE & HE...
    I'd love to see a weekly leader-board of the top farmer in the clan.
    I'll definitely download this app.
    Yup, would be great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post
    Don't know what's in the API, but I really would love Something allowing us to better handle our CW :
    - Clan War Reservation including Leader approval
    - Automatic download of CW player list (app should get a list of our players in war as well as opponent's players)
    - Automatic results update from the API
    - Long term statistics on clan player's result
    I would like those as well. But currently they are still not provided but would assume they will be & then I will make sure to add them asap

Thanks all. Took note of every idea & will post back with what will be first & next

Thanks for ClashOfHolmes for his great work!

Clan war log, stats widgets

Troops donated to you while offline

I'm so excited saleh! Eagerly waiting

Proud Member of Fawar Friends

Prime | Brigade | Fawar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGinngie View Post
    Are you using internet explorer? Because you're about a month late.

Keep up the good work mate!

How about "See the donator"

Lets you click on the "i" and see the person his name.

very useful for those troll donators 😁
    IGN:Giacomini | TH:10 | GG:1.2B | HH: 5.2M
    War Hero:886 | BK:32 | AQ:30 | Best Trophy: 3630

Hello all,

I'm currently working on an application for android/iOS(later). Using data provided by API(currently & later) I plan to make best use of it & provide ways to analyse & make ranking inside clans.

I've got few ideas & looking for more input from community to make as needed by most of us. So please answer my questions below if you are interested

What I would like to know is:
    - How would a donation/received ratio report by day/week/season work?
    - Would you download such an app?(Not only my app by this app type in general)

If you got detailed features please send them in PM so I can check them more specifically. For general ideas I will be checking this thread as much as I can & reply with what I think about each feature & if I'm going to implement or not with reason

Thanks for your input
    First of all, thank you so much. Count me as +1 download.

1. Maybe measure it by FIN achievement? Wouldn't be able to keep track of received troops, but that's the only consistent way I can think of.

2. Can you keep track of GG, EE, and HH? If so, these features would be extremely nice.

3. Of course
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunter1048 View Post
    His Greatness Lord Brandon probably just struck us all dead on the first day to save himself time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeps20 View Post
    Thaaaaaaaats brandscum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noguy5 View Post
    The most elaborate bus of them all.