Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: "Caption this!" Clash-a-rama contest

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

"Caption this!" Clash-a-rama contest

Our friends at Clash-a-rama came up with a special challenge for all you creative Clashers out there!

It's simple: caption the image above! Simply write some awesome, hilarious, or clever text for the Builder's speech bubble to enter!

How to participate: all submissions must be posted to this thread (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc posts will NOT be considered).
    You can either post your caption in simple text format or re-upload the image above with your caption inside the speech bubble.

Winners & prizes: We - Staff - will choose our favorite captions. The grand winner gets 2000 gems, and three lucky runners-up will get 1000 gems each.

Deadline: Submissions accepted until Monday, February 8th, 08:00 AM UTC.
    We will post the winning captions to this thread + Facebook/Twitter. Winners will be contacted via Private Message here on the Forums.

Good luck!

Best reply ever

just let it go, let it go, cant hold it back anymore. let fly, let it fly, let it fly into the sky
    There is my little quote for the builder to say. Lol

"I see this is tough and I'd help you. Too bad Supercell has ruled out multiple builders working together."
    Last edited by PRODlGY; February 5th, 2016 at 05:31 PM.
    "Friends are like wetting your pants. Everyone sees it, but only you feel the warmth"

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Our friends at Clash-a-rama came up with a special challenge for all you creative Clashers out there!

It's simple: caption the image above! Simply write some awesome, hilarious, or clever text for the Builder's speech bubble to enter!

How to participate: all submissions must be posted to this thread (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc posts will NOT be considered).
    You can either post your caption in simple text format or re-upload the image above with your caption inside the speech bubble.

Winners & prizes: We - Staff - will choose our favorite captions. The grand winner gets 2000 gems, and three lucky runners-up will get 1000 gems each.

Deadline: Submissions accepted until Monday, February 8th, 08:00 AM UTC.
    We will post the winning captions to this thread + Facebook/Twitter. Winners will be contacted via Private Message here on the Forums.

Good luck!
    Just let it go! Let it fly and hit us all with bombs and cause chaos around the village just let it go!!!!
    Last edited by bolony21; February 5th, 2016 at 01:56 PM.

EARLY TH9 ★MileHighKings ★
    ★1 YEAR OF CLASH!★

Clash royale-lvl9-Arena 6
    Twitter: @bolony21

Fresh Spawn

Moving Day

You know there IS an easier way to relocate the hut, right?

"This why hut for sleeping only, Bob."

caption this contest

Maybe this will help us build faster, now we have no where to sleep

Fresh Spawn

"Can't help you"

"You see... I would help but I've still got three days left on the townhall."

Sorry it took me this long to get here.....I was on the other side of the map removing last years Christmas Trees!!

Fresh Spawn
    Bob, did you just tested it on the hut? 😒