Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 700

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans developer website now live!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Anoushka[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nousheyland
    Posts
    1,708

    Clash of Clans developer website now live!

    *
    Welcome to the Clash of Clans API beta! We're thrilled to make a Clash of Clans API publicly available for the first time ever. The current version of the API gives you access to:
    • Clan search with (near) real-time results including badge images and member lists
    • Location based rankings
    • League list with badges


    We can't wait to see what you build! Remember, the continued development of this project is ultimately up to you, the players. Please send us feedback on your experience with the API, along with any suggestions of what kind of features you'd like us to add going forward.

    You can discuss and provide your feedback in this thread!

    Clash On,
    Supercell


    Getting Started page can be found here, and Supercell's Terms of Service here.



    Click on the image above to make your registration!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to leave feedback and provide suggestions for upcoming API updates! We're collecting your ideas and we'll now start to think of what else we can add to make the API even more robust (no ETA yet).

    For phase 2 I'll also create a Clash Developer subforum with some prefixes so we can better track your suggestions, questions and content you guys are developing!
    *

    *

  2. #2
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    27

    What is The use of Clash Developer Website ?

    Anyone know ???

  3. #3
    Pro Member HOUNDSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Gatineau, Canada
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    The Clash of Clans developer website is now live at https://developer.clashofclans.com. Access Clan Search, Global and Local Leaderboards, Clan and Player Profiles and Leagues. More to come soon!

    The Clash Game API provides near real-time access to game related data. In order to access the API, you need a developer account and a key for your application. Getting Started page can be found here, and Supercell's Terms of Service here.



    Click on the image above to make your registration!
    *

    *
    Thank you for this!!! This is awesome! Good work! :-)
    League Bonus Ratio Suggestion
    HOUND ● TH11
    Level 157 ● 1089 Stars ● Tinfoil Hat Leader
    HOUNDSTER ● TH9 ● Level 136 ● 1169 Stars ● Tinfoil Hat
    Mr. Tinfoil Hat ● TH8 ● Level 85 ● 999 Stars ● Tinfoil Hat Mascot
    Tinfoil Hat - #PLP9QY99 ● 238-29-3 ● Recruiting common sense

  4. #4
    Gave email for verification, never came

  5. #5
    Super Member kah112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    LEBANON
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by kvillavecer View Post
    Gave email for verification, never came
    check your junk mail.


  6. #6
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2

    Application to interact with the API in JAVA

    For who will make a program in java, you can use my code to start:
    https://github.com/Kyoro93/ClashOfClansAPIJava/

  7. #7

    Registered for API and see sample calls in docs, but where is the API base URL

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    *
    Welcome to the Clash of Clans API beta! We're thrilled to make a Clash of Clans API publicly available for the first time ever. The current version of the API gives you access to:
    • Clan search with (near) real-time results including badge images and member lists
    • Location based rankings
    • League list with badges


    We can't wait to see what you build! Remember, the continued development of this project is ultimately up to you, the players. Please send us feedback on your experience with the API, along with any suggestions of what kind of features you'd like us to add going forward.

    You can discuss and provide your feedback in this thread!

    Clash On,
    Supercell


    Getting Started page can be found here, and Supercell's Terms of Service here.



    Click on the image above to make your registration!
    *

    *
    So I successfully registered for the API and then immediately started looking for URL I could use to add an API (service) reference to in my .NET solution. I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know what it is so I can get started or are the sample test pages in documentation all we get right now?

  8. #8
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sschleicher View Post
    So I successfully registered for the API and then immediately started looking for URL I could use to add an API (service) reference to in my .NET solution. I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know what it is so I can get started or are the sample test pages in documentation all we get right now?
    You can try this:

    public static String httpRequest()
    {
    var httpWebRequest =(HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create("API_URL");
    httpWebRequest
    .ContentType="application/json";
    httpWebRequest
    .Accept="application/json";
    httpWebRequest.Method="GET";
    httpWebRequest
    .Headers.Add("Authorization","Bearer YOU_API_KEY");

    var httpResponse =(HttpWebResponse)httpWebRequest.GetResponse();

    //transform the response above into a a String or usefull json. And thats all.

    }

    The API urls you can find here:
    https://developer.clashofclans.com/#/documentation
    Last edited by SenseSir; February 3rd, 2016 at 02:39 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseSir View Post
    You can try this:

    public static String httpRequest()
    {
    var httpWebRequest =(HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create("API_URL");
    httpWebRequest
    .ContentType="application/json";
    httpWebRequest
    .Accept="application/json";
    httpWebRequest.Method="GET";
    httpWebRequest
    .Headers.Add("Authorization","Bearer YOU_API_KEY");

    var httpResponse =(HttpWebResponse)httpWebRequest.GetResponse();

    //transform the response above into a a String or usefull json. And thats all.

    }

    The API urls you can find here:
    https://developer.clashofclans.com/#/documentation
    Much appreciated!
    I'm still needing to find the URL. In your example above I'm trying
    var httpWebRequest = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create("https://api.clashofclans.com/v1/clans");

    It's getting a forbidden error though. Is that URL correct?
    Thanks in advance!
    S

  10. #10
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4

    Can SuperCell support for all clients?

    @SuperCell: can you support API for all clients instead of web server only? I'm a mobile developer, and I don't have any experience about web service. I have a plan to create mobile app for android & ios, but it's hard for me to start because I don't have any resources or server side's experience (currently, when I create new api key, it requires IP Address of server, which I don't have. So sad )
    Last edited by Shinkt; February 3rd, 2016 at 03:33 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •