Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans developer website now live!

Quote Originally Posted by Jont828 View Post
    Hey guys, I was hoping to use the API to automate clan war stat collection for my clan since we keep a log, but it seems like it's not available. Any idea when that will be added? Also, is there any way to access the API through terminal commands?
    We hope to have that soon but still no word from SC about that so it is safe to assume we will wait few month before release. Remember this info you can't access normally in game for other clans. So providing it publically will need further analysis on SC side to decide how & to whom is it available. My app is fully ready for that when it comes. Yes search through this thread there are many examples. But you need to install curl on pc & use the command from developer site. My first test was that one

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

Quote Originally Posted by tomcpc View Post
    I'm writing a Telegram Messenger bot using python/flask and my problem is similar to the one Siideffect has...

I was able to use the API by setting a development server in my machine and associating one API key to my IP, but when I deploy the app on Google Compute Engine (GCE), even though I'm using a static external IP for its virtual machine, I can only get the 403 error. I triple-checked the key and the IP and it seems they are correct. After hours trying to solve this, I still couldn't figure out why it works on my local server and not on GCE. Perhaps someone here can shed some light...

By the way, having to specify an IP to get a key is a real pain in the ♥♥♥. I was going to use Google App Engine (GAE) to host the bot, since I already have a Telegram bot there, but since GAE doesn't provide static IPs, I have to resort to GCE. =/
    The 403 status code means there s probably an error with your headers during the http call: i solved it using
    Bearer : APIKey
    instead of
    Bearer : <APIKey>

Anyway i hope the ip limitation will be removed as they ll get out of beta stage...

Quote Originally Posted by Siideffect View Post
    The 403 status code means there s probably an error with your headers during the http call: i solved it using
    Bearer : APIKey
    instead of
    Bearer : <APIKey>

Anyway i hope the ip limitation will be removed as they ll get out of beta stage...
    Unfortunately, that's not what is causing my problem. It works on my local machine, i.e., the headers are fine, but it doesn't when I deploy to Compute Engine. Still trying to find a solution, so I decided to ask about it at stackoverflow.com - would appreciate if you guys upvote the question there

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37179734/get-request-from-a-google-compute-engine-vm-with-static-ip-gets-denied-but-it-w
    Last edited by tomcpc; May 12th, 2016 at 03:54 PM.

Hi,

we have change the description of our clan, but itīs not getting updated in the interface
    /clans/{clanTag}

Is this a bug?

UPDATE: Was my mistake.... ;-)
    Last edited by sunni16; May 14th, 2016 at 12:18 PM.

Dear Supercell API developers,

As a clan leader, I have written a website using the current API. Several features I added:
    - Player List ; who is in the clan and what League are they in
    - CW ready; who is entitled to join the CW, those who -- 1) .. are not new, 2) .. have the Green emblem, 3) .. does not have a TimeOut
    - CW planning; based on players' troop strength we sort the list for assigning appropriate target (manually)
    - Player strength: manually players change their profile on the site: troop levels, Clan Castle and Army Camp unit count.

There is as you can imagine a lot of manual stuff going on here.
    Therefore I would like to recap my feature requests:

1. Add the players' clanwar emblem to the player stats: Does a player want to participate in ClanWars. ( as a boolean: "ClanWars":"[true|false]" )

2. Player Troop stats showing level of their troops: e.g.
    [ "barbarian" : 3, "archer": 4, "giant": 4, ... etc. ]
    this information is available in-game already for everyone to see. I dont see any exploits possible

3. Player Building stats showing level and amount: e.g.
    [ "townhall" : [ 6 ], "archer tower : [ 5, 5, 5, 6], "barracks": [ 3, 3, 4 ], "clan castle": [3] .... etc. ]
    Note: Traps are not listed. This list should provide only the details that are visible to the enemy, which is already available in-game.
    I dont see any possible exploits here.

4. Clan War details/result : e.g.
    Allowing to see who performed within the CW. Did a player attack at all? Did he/she failed the attack? e.g.
    [ "Last ClanWar": [ "<playerid>" : [ "first attack" : [ "number": 5, "result":"2 stars"], "second attack" : [ "number" : NULL, "result": "not used" ]]... etc
    This information will allow my site to automatically decide what concequences there are to a player.

The above 4 requests will help me to get our website to a higher level.
    Another feature I would like to add, but is for now a nice to have:

5) Trap Data - Showing the amount and levels a player has (same format)
    [ "testla" : [ 4, 4, 5 ], "giant bomb": [ 2, 2, 2] .. etc.
    This data is in-game ONLY visible within the alliance.
    To allow this to happen using the API, I would like to suggest to provide the API token with a name. e.g. "Slime Clan Sven Token".
    And to associate the token with the Clan's Unique ID.
    In-Game, the clan leader can allow/disallow a 'named' token to grant access to Trap Data, in the settings menu:
    If not done you'll get:
    [ "error" : "Clan token is not enabled" ]
    Otherwise all players' Trap Data will be available through the API.
    Once a player decides to hop to another clan, the Trap Data is no longer available, the result should show:
    [ "error" : "player is not in the clan" ] ,

Many thanks in advance for taking note,
    With kind regards,
    Martijn Hoekstra

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Update on the API side:

Currently, the plan is to make War history available for the last 50 wars, so wins/defeats/ties. However, we want to respect Clans' privacy which means that this information will only be available if the Leader (co-leaders too possibly) make it public. If clans' War log is public, it can be queried with a new API call. This will be a new setting in-game, most likely set to "on" by default but Clans can choose to make the results private at any given time.

ETA (subject to change): next Clash update, before Summer.
    Please avoid showing the last opponents in the history as long as replays are available to be watched.
    This is a very important privacy option.
    We are affraid that none of the clans will enable the warlog if you do not hide this.
    Please think about this in detail when you realease this api data.

Feature Request:
    Expose war timer on player profile through API. (i.e. time until player can participate in another war).

In the Member list that is retrieved, could you send the epic time? Since this data is available publicly so it should not interfere with any privacy issue. But however if you expose this data developers could use it to get group of members in current war and war size.

Quote Originally Posted by Bata3ktiA3tma View Post
    Feature Request:
    Expose war timer on player profile through API. (i.e. time until player can participate in another war).

In the Member list that is retrieved, could you send the epic time? Since this data is available publicly so it should not interfere with any privacy issue. But however if you expose this data developers could use it to get group of members in current war and war size.
    I am in favor for this feature. Very good idea

Fresh Spawn
    Hello,
    Please add some User profile based calls such as getting war stars and achievements.
    And The new update will contain public war records implement that on API as well.
    Our team is currently building a framework based on the Clash of Clans API.
    Thanks.
    Shahriar

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #700
    Closing this thread as we now have a new subforum woop woop
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64