Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans developer website now live!

Quote Originally Posted by loomart View Post
    I'm happy that SC launched this, but it should have been launched a long time ago for starters. About the API itself i don't know if it will stay like this but as it is right now we can't do nothing interesting...

Keep the good work guys !

Cheers
    I saw a test usage of it in action on a test site, it can be very nice actually. For example, my clan site (link in signature; I haven't really maintained it... forgive me) where I have a roster of active members. With the API, it can update that clan roster LIVE including current badge, trophy counts, etc. So then lazy webmasters like me don't have to manually maintain our clan website's roster as it can be updated live from the Supercell servers.

There are many more potential to it, if you are a developer there's so much potential to this.

Soon, a crafty programmer may come up with easy to use widgets that maybe you can even add to your android home page?! Imagine that, almost like an email app you can have an app that shows you the status of your clan. Or simple widgets that can be embedded to existing websites. The possibilities could be endless!

Fresh Spawn

Next step...

Cool.
    Nice step towards skilled and driven by analytics gaming.
    More insights about games, more personalization, better knowledge about gamers - a lot of possibilities for players and for additional revenue for supercell.
    This company is great! Well done boys!

Trainee

Unieuq player ID

Please add playerID on this response:

{ "name": "janis",
    "playerID":"#82743hHAGD", "
    role": "member", "expLevel": 117, "league": { "id": 29000016, "name": "Champion League III", "iconUrls": { "small": "https://api-assets.clashofclans.com/leagues/72/JmmTbspV86xBigM7OP5_SjsEDPuE7oXjZC9aOy8xO3s.png", "tiny": "https://api-assets.clashofclans.com/leagues/36/JmmTbspV86xBigM7OP5_SjsEDPuE7oXjZC9aOy8xO3s.png", "medium": "https://api-assets.clashofclans.com/leagues/288/JmmTbspV86xBigM7OP5_SjsEDPuE7oXjZC9aOy8xO3s.png" } }, "trophies": 3281, "clanRank": 2, "previousClanRank": 2, "donations": 769, "donationsReceived": 893 },

Gave email for verification, never came

Fresh Spawn
    Great !!! so it will be like dealing with REST API ..... ummmm its REST API

great job guys ...
    this means that every clan can have its own website with its own information and can store some info about members and do statistics

TY SUPERCELL <3

Trainee
    If a clan war log is not a too private thing, then could be very great to fetch that information too.
    in response would be date, opponent clan tag, own stars, opponent stars, own percentage, opponent percentage, status (win/lose/draw).

Fresh Spawn

Yes

Omg yes!, awesome

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by AxionXD View Post
    I saw a test usage of it in action on a test site, it can be very nice actually. For example, my clan site (link in signature; I haven't really maintained it... forgive me) where I have a roster of active members. With the API, it can update that clan roster LIVE including current badge, trophy counts, etc. So then lazy webmasters like me don't have to manually maintain our clan website's roster as it can be updated live from the Supercell servers.

There are many more potential to it, if you are a developer there's so much potential to this.

Soon, a crafty programmer may come up with easy to use widgets that maybe you can even add to your android home page?! Imagine that, almost like an email app you can have an app that shows you the status of your clan. Or simple widgets that can be embedded to existing websites. The possibilities could be endless!
    Hi Axion,

Nice reply dude

I know that you have clan status and members on clashofclans oficial web site and there you can see all those things. I think that for showing info about it on other websites it's amazing especially is you have your own clan page.

But i'm talking beyond that... I'm not going to express some ideas that actually came up with your answer but imagine that you can have all the status of a player village ? or you can manage all the upgrades and troop making process with it ?

you have to agree that there is a small data available right now but let's see in a near future what they reserve for us developers

I know this is a hobby but lets go to another level if you know whay i mean :-$

Cheers

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    Looks promising
    I would like to see clan war stats added here as well. If there would be a way to link a leader of clan with his account on site to be able to access the data from his clan with every detail
    +1000000

Am I the only knew who don't know what API mean?

My Best Idea: Frost Avian - A Flying Troop With Two Attack Mechanism |
    Latest Idea: The Lava Guardian
    Check out the list of I&FR Featured Ideas
    Check out my Brawl Stars blog - The Weekly Brawler