Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans developer website now live!

Fresh Spawn
    Got it working, and looks nice!
    Good work!

but why do some members have the role "admin" when they must have the role "member" ?
    What is the difference?

And please add the Users ID/Tag in the memberslist!

Quote Originally Posted by Medalan View Post
    Got it working, and looks nice!
    Good work!

but why do some members have the role "admin" when they must have the role "member" ?
    What is the difference?

And please add the Users ID/Tag in the memberslist!
    admin means "Elder" in english version of the game.

You get raw data from server with their code name which is unique, when it gets to your app (client side) it will be replace by its translation from the language you choose.

Now using raw info API gave you, you must work on the client side to translate raw info to other text.

This is pretty cool. I have some ideas which could be implemented with this.
    Ignore list: rydogg20 bouges jarvee nerfedname Rampantarmadillo JohnSnow83 Vikky CriPpLeR RakeNoris ClashRoyaleTeam AsyanHari
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBizar4u View Post
    Only troop you need is the goblin. The rest are just luxury troops.

Awesome first step!

Looks great guys! I can definitely see a "members" API being useful as well to retrieve more info on the clan members...total donations, attacks, defenses, etc. I would also like to see some war stats brought in on the "clan" API. Maybe the ability to look at the current war and get a list of the clan members in the war.

Again, thanks for the work on this! Clash on!

I made an account but now I don't know what to do or how to do it.

Thumbs up Clan wars

As usual, this is yet another example of SUPERCELL not caring about the war community. The idea that trophy pushing implies high level skill is insane. There is little to no utility of this information for war.

So..

Are we all gonna be able to have this?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince1999 View Post
    As usual, this is yet another example of SUPERCELL not caring about the war community. The idea that trophy pushing implies high level skill is insane. There is little to no utility of this information for war.
    What is the relationship between throphy pushing and war, and the programmers interface what this topic is about??

Quote Originally Posted by UnconfirmedVillage View Post
    Are we all gonna be able to have this?
    Why not? If programming is within your skills set, go create an account and get going
    Last edited by Engineer9736; February 3rd, 2016 at 11:45 PM.

Exciting!
    Can't wait to see where you take it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince1999 View Post
    In what way is the war community broken?
    Why should SC give help to a writhing, crying community that can't think of ideas and only ask for SC to do it for them?
    Also, trophy pushing takes just as much, if not more dedication than war. Trophy pushing DOES imply high skill, and that's why the war community can only handle war.
    Last edited by Orion328; February 3rd, 2016 at 11:53 PM.
    [TH9-F] Inkstar

Sigpic by Aphrodi
    TH9 Lvl 108 | Clanless

List of BD Addicts, In Order
    When I die, I want "Humble" to be written on my grave.

Thumbs Up Really awesome first step

Hey dev tem @ supercell greate ideia!
    Even with all available data to query been already on CoC hotsite, now we can build some customized clan websites.

Please add to the whishlist:

1) A service to query an specific village inventory. Will be perfect a tool to help us on upgrade status (list of thing to update, amount of resources needed, etc) as we focus on strategies.

2) Make war data available. I'm just think an app to alert "online" my clan mates about war progress and when they forgot to attack.

I hope some good news from you.