Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans developer website now live!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by zompyr3 View Post
    The war log wouldn't show base (and especially not trap) information, just win / loss info, so how would this allow spying bases? Just curious
    By knowing the name of the two last opponents you are able to enter in these two clans.
    And look in game their war log, and then look the replays...

Centennial Club
    I initially read Anoushkas message as the only additional information released by the API is win/tie/loss. If the entire war log is released then there are certainly concerns for spying opportunities.

Those in the current war against you can send a spy into a clan you recently fought and watch replies. Bases aren't changed frequently and cc troops often remain the same too. Spies will therefore be able to view cc troops used and locations of traps for most of the bases in the active war.

If a 50 day war log is to be released, which is preferable to just a win or loss stat, then just grey out the opponent for wars where replays are still available.

Personally I think we are overthinking this. Ofcourse all the raised issues are true but it is a win/draw/lose thing. Sorry to say but I think this information is pretty useless.

Come on, which feature can you make just on that peace of information? You still cant make an automated war planner. Maybe, just maybe you can simplify it by having the current opponent clan filled out. But not the bases and in which order. you still have to do that manually. The tracking of the results, you also have to do that manually.

Yes, I think it is a good idea to add the information. but it isnt nearly the war information we need.

Quote Originally Posted by flowrock View Post
    By knowing the name of the two last opponents you are able to enter in these two clans.
    And look in game their war log, and then look the replays...
    Easy option is disable this feature as you will be able to do so

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

Create a key?

What is this for? Does It matter what I put in the title or description?

So basically the only thing you can do on this website currently is look at basic clan stats?
    Is there a way I can look at MY private clan stats?
    Last edited by spartanMook117; May 10th, 2016 at 06:27 PM.

Read before you post:
    Main forum rules
    District 13 | Clan level: 14| Highest war win streak: 140 | 100% fair play
    Want to join our feeder for a tryout? Or want more info? Send me a PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatizon View Post
    lol, I love it how clash royale players get so wound up over little emotes

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Update on the API side:

Currently, the plan is to make War history available for the last 50 wars, so wins/defeats/ties. However, we want to respect Clans' privacy which means that this information will only be available if the Leader (co-leaders too possibly) make it public. If clans' War log is public, it can be queried with a new API call. This will be a new setting in-game, most likely set to "on" by default but Clans can choose to make the results private at any given time.

ETA (subject to change): next Clash update, before Summer.
    Great thing
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!

I'm writing a Telegram Messenger bot using python/flask and my problem is similar to the one Siideffect has...

I was able to use the API by setting a development server in my machine and associating one API key to my IP, but when I deploy the app on Google Compute Engine (GCE), even though I'm using a static external IP for its virtual machine, I can only get the 403 error. I triple-checked the key and the IP and it seems they are correct. After hours trying to solve this, I still couldn't figure out why it works on my local server and not on GCE. Perhaps someone here can shed some light...

By the way, having to specify an IP to get a key is a real pain in the ♥♥♥. I was going to use Google App Engine (GAE) to host the bot, since I already have a Telegram bot there, but since GAE doesn't provide static IPs, I have to resort to GCE. =/

Is there any way to get the members of a given league?. That would be awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by spartanMook117 View Post
    What is this for? Does It matter what I put in the title or description? So basically the only thing you can do on this website currently is look at basic clan stats? Is there a way I can look at MY private clan stats?
    The API is basicly made for developers, who want to create web pages or Apps. You can fetch clan data and location data through it. For accessing it, you will have to create a key, so the API knows that your app/page wants information. You can create requests for any clan using the API
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!

Hey guys, I was hoping to use the API to automate clan war stat collection for my clan since we keep a log, but it seems like it's not available. Any idea when that will be added? Also, is there any way to access the API through terminal commands?
    http://i.imgur.com/PrVlIwa.png
    Fresh TH9.5 | AQ: 31, BK: 30 | GG: 627m, EE: 616m, HH: 3.3m | Lavas: 139, Legos: 111 | updated 5/26/16
    Clash Royale - Level 10, Trophy Record: 3551