Thread: Air Bombs/Air Seeking Mines are not working

Air Bombs/Air Seeking Mines are not working

Hello guys.

Ever since the new update healers are not triggering air bombs or air seeking mines. Could you please address this issue? It's quite frustrating.
    Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    napster

It's actually been this way for quite a few updates.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by napstericious View Post
    Hello guys.

Ever since the new update healers are not triggering air bombs or air seeking mines. Could you please address this issue? It's quite frustrating.
    Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    napster
    Healers have not trigger air traps for many updates not just the most recent one

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhole View Post
    Healers have not trigger air traps for many updates not just the most recent one
    Oh, i'm terribly sorry then. I've read most of the update notes but apparently I missed that one.
    Close this thread. I'm sorry once again.

P.S. That update is lame.. So a guy with lvl 25+ queen always gets 100% 3 star on me, no matter what. What's the point of having maxed th9 then..

Quote Originally Posted by napstericious View Post
    Oh, i'm terribly sorry then. I've read most of the update notes but apparently I missed that one.
    Close this thread. I'm sorry once again.

P.S. That update is lame.. So a guy with lvl 25+ queen always gets 100% 3 star on me, no matter what. What's the point of having maxed th9 then..
    That update re-invigorated healer use.

SuperQueen will not be getting 100% on a maxed TH9. Queen Walk as part of a hybrid attack can. If you're being consistently hit by this it could be worthwhile redesigning your base to better defend against it (ADs 5 tiles in, tesla farm, central air sweepers, etc). This could leave your base more vulnerable to other attacks though, it's all a trade-off.