Thread: Finding Battles Getting to Be Impossible Even for Mid Level

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs up Finding Battles Getting to Be Impossible Even for Mid Level

Hi All,

I'm ranked about 41,000 on the game with about 1300 trophies. The last two days the game has been saying "can't find villages" more and more when I try to attack. When it does find someone, they are either way, way low level (win 1 or 2 Ts) or extremely high level (win 50+ Ts).

There is very little in between.

And nobody has any resources. We're talking around 10k resources total.

Is the same thing that is happening at the higher levels also starting to happen to mid levels?

My little sis plays (and not well). Yet with a crappy village, under 200ts, and using only Goblins she can clean out people.

It seems that people are ignoring your Trophy count incentive and opting for low T counts because only the top 3 clans have any benefit from earning anything from Trophies.

The game is dying. I stopped buying gems last month because of this and I won't buy anymore until battles become more even.

When I lose, its for 100k+ resources...when I win, its for 40k (combined) at most.

So its impossible to build. Impossible to win on defense. Impossible to find a battle that replenishes what was lost in battle.

Boo. This game had so much potential.

I think there is an issue with Supercell!

Yesterday was bad but playable, but now; this evening UK time; it is impossible and all our clan members are moaning and logging off. This isnt typical and effecting all Trophy levels and will no doubt be attended to.

Fresh Spawn

Misery Loves Company

Good to know I'm not alone. If it continues I'm just going to shed all my trophies and terrorize all the new guys at the low levels. That seems to be the only legit option to building resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Vammo View Post
    Hi All,

I'm ranked about 41,000 on the game with about 1300 trophies. The last two days the game has been saying "can't find villages" more and more when I try to attack. When it does find someone, they are either way, way low level (win 1 or 2 Ts) or extremely high level (win 50+ Ts).

There is very little in between.

And nobody has any resources. We're talking around 10k resources total.

Is the same thing that is happening at the higher levels also starting to happen to mid levels?

My little sis plays (and not well). Yet with a crappy village, under 200ts, and using only Goblins she can clean out people.

It seems that people are ignoring your Trophy count incentive and opting for low T counts because only the top 3 clans have any benefit from earning anything from Trophies.

The game is dying. I stopped buying gems last month because of this and I won't buy anymore until battles become more even.

When I lose, its for 100k+ resources...when I win, its for 40k (combined) at most.

So its impossible to build. Impossible to win on defense. Impossible to find a battle that replenishes what was lost in battle.

Boo. This game had so much potential.
    Agreed... They have had 4 months to fix everything ,and for the most part, they have failed.... Instead of fixing what was wrong with the game , more and more bugs and glitches are popping up on a weekly basis ....

Which still goes back to my earlier question on a previous thread,modified to be more fair :

Is Supercell:

A. Stupid

B. Greedy

C. Both A and B

D. Neither