Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GoHype Masters; Lvl10, 48-2 War Log Recruiting Serious,Loyal,Adult Teammates

GoHype Masters; Lvl10, 48-2 War Log Recruiting Serious,Loyal,Adult Teammates

Want a clan that wins wars but also want is a close-knit team you can call family rather than a hardcore bunch that change every now and then?

Basic Clan Info:

Clan name: GoHype Masters (Unique name)
    Adult War Clan
    Level: 11. We consider our clan level as a mark of how long we've been together and how consistently we've been perfoming.
    Clan composition:
    45-50 members
    Mid Th8-Early Th10(Close-knit group)
    Back to back wars
    War Record: 230-16-1.
    War Log: 48-2
    Winstreak@32

Latest war: Defeated a clan ranked #16 in total war wins in the world 88-87 to take the winstreak to 24.

We are now reopen to recruitment. Apply directly ingame. If the clan is closed or you are unable to join due to too many pending requests, reply on this thread or pm me. FORUMERS FIRST

We are like not like your usual hardcore war clans(despite our war record suggesting it). We are a team of serious war-loving adults who have reached where we have through teamwork, organisation, strategy and by supporting each other. Once you are are past your trial stage, you are a part of the family. A rough streak of wars will not change that.

Updated last part of war log as of 13th Jan. Them perfect wars ☺

If the clan is closed or you are unable to join, try our sister clan WarMore(lvl8). We also accept all townhalls there.

Before I say something about our clan, let me show you what our opponents have to say about us

And many other similar comments by clans with good sportsmanship spirit. ����

So, who are we?

We are a group of dedicated international clashers hailing from US, UK, India, Canada, Thailand, Greece, Iran, Philippines, Korea, China, Argentina, Malaysia, Brazil, Australia ie. all over the world.
    We have those as young as mature 17 year olds to clashers in their sixties.
    What keeps such a group together is our common interest to war and win 'em all. We are an extremely close-knit group of th8 and th9; if you fail a war attack, there will many in the same position to cover your back.

We will do what is needed to get that win.
    Are we perfect? Absolutely not
    What we are is a team that is always willing to adjust and realign our objectives to reach that success. Maybe in the future,we will need a website, use Clashcaller(Edit:We now use warcaller for th9s) but for now we are happy with what we have. Hardwork, honesty, loyalty, ability to support and accept mistakes..all these form the backbone of our success. We dropped dragons for hogs, mass hogs for GoHo, and maybe you might be able to teach us something too.
    We use GroupMe as an external communication app for discussing war attacks, discussing clan policy, planning arranged wars etc.

What you can expect from us,

A mature, fun-filled(yet extremely serious when it comes to wars;thats where the fun is right ) environment where you can keep up to date with latest attacking and raiding strategies.

Troop donations 24/7 with members from all over the world

Guaranteed war loot.

Someone to cover your back

A laugh when we feel like it

What we expect from you,

3star ability. As we are a close-knit group of th8-th9, we generally intend to take every star from the enemy's map. We use and promote the usage of 3star attack strategies like GoHo, GoLaloon, or whatever is suitable for the base. We are only glad to be able to help you as long as you are willing to take constructive criticism. We do not just kick for failed attacks.

Activeness. We dont want those living off collectors. Main reason being those who raid more have more attacking experiance and will be more online to help the clan. We are all adults, so we are naturally talking a couple of raids a day at minimum. We expect players to max their walls and heros as per townhall level.
    Nice and tidy to Conqueror stat should be optimal.(1:1.5+)
    GG and EE as fit for the player level.

Maturity and the various qualities that come with it(Honesty, Self control, Willingness to help and admit mistakes rather than whining etc)

A geniune interest and understanding of the game that helps you keep updated and spend some time with war attacks.

No rushers (ofcourse)

First war will be a trial war. We will look not for stars only, but rather than your attacking technique, maturity, willingness to help and take constructive criticism.

SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS

• TH8- Upgraded hogs(3+), lvl8+ BK

• TH9- Lvl5 hogs(or working on them in case of a brand-new th9s)

Lvl10 BK/lvl1 AQ for brand new th9s
    10/5 heros for low th9s
    25 combined for mid th9s
    30 combined for max th9s(preferred 35+)
    (Ofcourse newer townhalls wont have these levels but should consider working towards leveling these troops.)

Have a nice day and good luck if with whichever clan you decide to eventually chose!
    Last edited by deadmansdreams; June 4th, 2016 at 04:29 PM.

Please state you are from the forums in the request.
    Th10/Multiple Th9s - GoHype Masters{Serious Lvl11 lAdult War Clan with a 29 winstreak recruiting th8-th10)
    Recruitment thread- http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...dult-Teammates

Hello.

I requested to join earlier - as name of Caleb. Was rejected, could I get a little info?

Quote Originally Posted by ClashingWithCaleb View Post
    I requested to join earlier - as name of Caleb. Was rejected, could I get a little info?
    I'm sorry I dont recall your ign since we're flooded with requests, and the entire team of elders and co's take part in the recruitment process. But I'm sure if were rejected, you dont meet one of the requirements above
    Th10/Multiple Th9s - GoHype Masters{Serious Lvl11 lAdult War Clan with a 29 winstreak recruiting th8-th10)

Also recruiting low th10 with 50+ combined heros.

Picked some great clanmates yesterday. Come join the fun.

Request to Join your great Clan

Quote Originally Posted by deadmansdreams View Post
    Please state you are from the forums in the request.
    My In game name is Steve_Unbeatabl. I want to join your clan. I am very active. I have finished the Friend in Need III achievement ( 25000 Donations ). I have 298 War Stars. In 1 war, 300+. I really wish to join a great clan like yours. I want in. I am aware of your requirements. I am getting the earthquake spell in a few days ( My dark spell factory is upgrading ), then I will start upgrading my Lightning spell or Rage spell, since you recommend dragon attacks. My dragons are level 3. Pekka is Level 2. Golem is Level 1. Wizards are Level 5. Ballons will be level 5 in one day. Please do accept me. I want to request. but the required trophies is high for me. I have 1600 Trophies at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Revuktron View Post
    My In game name is Steve_Unbeatabl. I want to join your clan. I am very active. I have finished the Friend in Need III achievement ( 25000 Donations ). I have 298 War Stars. In 1 war, 300+. I really wish to join a great clan like yours. I want in. I am aware of your requirements. I am getting the earthquake spell in a few days ( My dark spell factory is upgrading ), then I will start upgrading my Lightning spell or Rage spell, since you recommend dragon attacks. My dragons are level 3. Pekka is Level 2. Golem is Level 1. Wizards are Level 5. Ballons will be level 5 in one day. Please do accept me. I want to request. but the required trophies is high for me. I have 1600 Trophies at the moment.
    We require our th8s to have minimum lv3 hogs, preferably 4.
    You can consider upgrading after you have them.
    Thanks for applying.

Another easy win

I Dont Know Where...?If You See Me Somewhere Please Tell ME!

New th9

Hello i am new th9
    IGN:Xcalibur
    I dont meet th9 requirements of golem lv4 and hound etc
    My hogs are hoing lv5
    Can i join