Thread: Changes that should be made to the Treasury update!

Changes that should be made to the Treasury update!

There has been some talk around the forums stating that if a player that has their storages capped and has loot in their treasury they end up losing loot. That is no good, especially at higher levels. I've also been told that when your Treasury is full, any War Bonus Loot or Daily Star Bonus Loot that will not fit in your Treasury is forfeited and not put directly into your storages. Also the Treasury needs extra Dark Elixir Storage Capacity for TH9+. I honestly think that these suggestions need implemented asap. Here are my suggestions in order of importance:

Any excess War Bonus Loot and/or Daily Star Bonus Loot that will not fit in your Treasury, should automatically be deposited into your storages (assuming they are not also full). If and only if all storages and the Treasury are full, then the loot will be forfeited.

Dark Elixir Treasury Capacity for TH9+ needs to be at least doubled.

If you are at storage cap, then no loot from the Treasury can be taken (assuming what other members on the forums are posting is true regarding storage cap and the Treasury).

Now regarding the "Daily Star Bonus". This is currently not daily. The daily timer resets 24 hours after your last attack. This is nonsense... This should reset at either the maintenance window or some set time determined by SuperCell. Due to how this is currently setup... I was unable to get a daily bonus today. In fact I attacked 2-4 times today already and got well over 5 stars... None of it counted because I attacked late yesterday. This also needs changed.
    Last edited by Kiato; January 28th, 2016 at 03:08 AM.

OzAudi
    Wrong sub forum. Ask a mod to move your thread to the Ideas and Feature Request sub forum.

And read the stickies and rules.
    Here's one to start with:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...etting-Started

Trainee
    The daily star bonus is daily. It starts counting down when you get your first star.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadStevo View Post
    The daily star bonus is daily. It starts counting down when you get your first star.
    As of the release of the update it did not. Unless they changed it in the patch yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiato View Post
    As of the release of the update it did not. Unless they changed it in the patch yesterday.
    Yes they did.

Quote Originally Posted by sj74 View Post
    Yes they did.
    Roger that. In my opinion that is a solid change though I'd prefer that they just reset it every day at x time but that will work.

Can a moderator please move this thread to the Ideas and Feature Request sub forum?
    Last edited by Kiato; January 28th, 2016 at 07:31 PM.