Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change the Star Bonus...

Change the Star Bonus...

Don't make it a daily bonus. Make the bonuses better at higher leagues and lower at lower leagues. Lots of people would move up if they could get an extra league bonus after every 5 stars, it would kind of be like sniping. One free league bonus for every 3 attacks or so. It would encourage people to go to higher leagues also.

I don't think any bonuses are going to make people go into higher leagues. Some people only want to barch dead bases, and no amount of goodies in high leagues are going to make them give that up.
    Main: TH9 ~ LVL:111 ~ GG:504M ~ EE:558M ~ HH:2.2M ~ SV:3388 cups ~ Lavas:5 ~ Heroes 20/18/0
    Minis: TH9 LVL:94 ~ TH8 LVL:86 ~ TH8 LVL:75 ~ TH7 LVL:64 ~ TH8 Defenseless LVL:32
    It's a competitive game. If everyone was winning, no one would be having any fun at all.

Then people could camp down in Silver League and snipe all day long and get the Star Bonus. Heck, I even saw a TH snipe in Crystal League.
    IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (300k+ subs): Past Amazing

Would they do that if the star bonus matched the league bonus?

A lot of people have been complaining about this.

Thanks ClashWithStyle for the sig

Furry Bunny
    JOIN SMIRK NATION: https://discord.gg/hyUS4aa
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewDawg101 View Post
    I don't think any bonuses are going to make people go into higher leagues. Some people only want to barch dead bases, and no amount of goodies in high leagues are going to make them give that up.
    I agree with this statement and personally share this view. Why should I train 2 GoWiPes for the bonus when I can do 4 Barch attacks, and overall gain more loot?

I like the star bonus as it provides additional incentive to log just a few more minutes (or hours) in a day. What I don't like is that it's on a cool down timer that starts AFTER your 5th star. This means my "day" starts later and later each time. The cool down timer should start after the 1st star and the bonus should reset if you don't get 5 stars in 24 hours.

On another note, I like the idea of the treasury holding war loot and daily star bonuses more securely, but couldn't SC just have adjusted the available loot that could be stolen out of your CC without making the treasury out to be some kind of big deal.

Pro Member
    Its amazing how people complain about a bonus, its extra people either take it or dont.
    CJ #QUG2YVC TH10 LEVEL 143, CJ 2ND ACCOUNT #2G8RRPVO TH9 LVL 119
    CLAN: FLARITY CLAN LV11 373 WINS
    BK: LV 30, AQ:LV 38 BK: LV 22, AQ:LV 30
    627WAR STARS 728 WAR STARS
    979M GG, 1B EE, 5.3M HH; 660M GG, 690M EE, 2.95M HH

Quote Originally Posted by cjruiz View Post
    Its amazing how people complain about a bonus, its extra people either take it or dont.
    But people want a BIGGER and more frequent bonus, because according to some people the current one "isn't good enough". Personally I'm fine with the way things are now. At least it's better than before.
    IGN: Past Amazing
    Clan: Past Used By (#2GRCCP28)
    YouTube Channel (300k+ subs): Past Amazing

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Discgolfer1974 View Post
    I like the star bonus as it provides additional incentive to log just a few more minutes (or hours) in a day. What I don't like is that it's on a cool down timer that starts AFTER your 5th star. This means my "day" starts later and later each time. The cool down timer should start after the 1st star and the bonus should reset if you don't get 5 stars in 24 hours.

On another note, I like the idea of the treasury holding war loot and daily star bonuses more securely, but couldn't SC just have adjusted the available loot that could be stolen out of your CC without making the treasury out to be some kind of big deal.
    It doesn't start after your 5th star.