Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Star Bonus...ever other day? What a joke.

Daily Star Bonus...ever other day? What a joke.

The idea that you have to wait 24 hours in between "daily" star bonuses....

when the whole point was to help folks save resources who can't raid all day....

There really aren't words for the way in which Supercell has mismanaged this game. This potentially game-saving feature for so many is nearly worthless. What a disappointment.

Dear Supercell, I really thought you were going to make a honest attempt to help out the folks hit hardest by the TH11 update, but once again you've proven that you have no idea how the game operates. The developers should really be embarrassed. Short-sighted and shameful decision making.

Who is steering this ship? It's taken on a nearly insurmountable amount of water.

Fresh Spawn

Every day?

When does the star bonus reset? I attacked yesterday & got my star bonus. I've attacked twice today before noticing the stars weren't appearing on the "Attack" button like yesterday. When will I be able to attack & collect the needed 5 stars to receive my star bonus?

Trainee
    It shows the time until star bonus when you hit attack. It seems to be 24 hours after you earned it yesterday, so for me it will be every other day bonus, because I play in the evenings
    Last edited by Clashingjenny; January 27th, 2016 at 04:38 PM.

Just got my second 5 Star loot Award. I now have to wait 20hrs before the next one starts!

Something Changed?

Pro Member

Isn't 24hrs 1 day ?

Mines reset 24hrs after my first attack . That's daily where I'm from we have 24hrs in each day

Quote Originally Posted by Booce View Post
    When does the star bonus reset? I attacked yesterday & got my star bonus. I've attacked twice today before noticing the stars weren't appearing on the "Attack" button like yesterday. When will I be able to attack & collect the needed 5 stars to receive my star bonus?
    You can't start accumulating stars for your next bonus until 24 hours have passed since you last COLLECTED the previous one.

Sitting near a fire with some Barbarians and Valkyries(\/alhalla)
    What is your definition of Daily? 2 hours? 12 hours?

24 hours is one day, get used to it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodieg3 View Post
    Mines reset 24hrs after my first attack . That's daily where I'm from we have 24hrs in each day
    When you factor in training times, nexting, and life in general, this may very well take 27-28 hours to complete one daily cycle. There are 24hrs in 1 day, but when you can't even collect stars until 24hrs (1 day where you're from) after you've collected your last bonus, then it is not daily.

Millennial Club
    Theres no way you can get this short of every 26 hours. Thats assuming you do two attacks for 5 stars within the first 2 hours of your reset...

Then it will roll over while you sleep...

I can't see more than 1% of people getting more than 5 per week, maybe 6 for the elite of clashers
    Last edited by Yolksters17; January 27th, 2016 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaronhudson15 View Post
    What is your definition of Daily? 2 hours? 12 hours?

24 hours is one day, get used to it.
    I agree that if something happens every 24 hours that it is said to occur "daily". That's not the case here.

The only way this could happen is if it took ZERO time to get the 5 stars.

Therefore you cannot get this bonus on a "daily" basis as you've described.

The frequency of this bonus should be described as "24 hours plus the time it takes to get 5 stars".