Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clickbait (general) Tony

Clickbait (general) Tony

Again this dude is making a video about th7 3 starring a th11... So i thought lets watch this and see how a th7 does that.
    it would be awesome if a th7 could do this .....but then it comes ...... It's a th7 vs a th11 rushed with almost no defence...

Sorry but why do you try to fool your followers/subscribers with these kind of videos
    it really gets annoying that this guy uploads videos with wrong things about the game or give false information
    and sometimes it seems he doesnt even know things like he's playing clash the first time of his life....

Tony can you stop making yourself look stupid and stop clickbaiting to get more money !!
    thank you

You could report this to SC. If he is violating Youtuber Content Policy his channel will be banned from posting SC games content. If he does use SC content again his channel gets banned

Check these rules & if his content break any of rules report to a Mod/Staff/Support:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...r-to-YouTubers
    Last edited by Saleh47; April 25th, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
    Bored from full inbox messages? Want to get exactly the results you want? Here is the beta version of
    your best chance to get players and clans you want!

do you think he cares? he doesnt make videos to promote any content, he makes videos to make money any way he can..you clicked and watched his video and he made money from you so he succeeded!

Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    You could report this to SC. If he is violating Youtuber Content Policy his channel will be banned from posting SC games content. If he does use SC again his channel gets banned
    This. Can catch proper grief from YouTube, or SC via YouTube for blatantly misleading titles/thumbnails/tags.

I don't tend to watch any, so don't care. But if it really bugs you, bring them to justice!

Someone could say thay its Better just unlike all his videos without watching. With all your friends. His average watching time would go down if you stop after few seconds. And if you downvote all his vids eventually he looses money and probably stop.

I didnt say so, but someone would say so.

so the guys makes a video called a TH7 3 starring a Th11 , and you watch the video and the TH7 does 3 star the Th11, but you are making excuses why this is misleading or clickbait...

To me, he advertised the video as what you watched, if you follow Clash at all and are up to speed, you would know this is just not possible, so some kind of rushing, or defenseless base is required

I see nothing wrong with this or his video, seems to me you may be a bit uptight, there is no reason to call the guy out, when he isn't doing anything wrong
    BACK TO THE GRIND TH12 BAY BAY

I was actually thinking the same thing the other day when I watched one of his videos.

I'm pretty sure there's an SC policy against clickbaiting or false titles, but they're rather vague

Quote Originally Posted by sheedy17 View Post
    so the guys makes a video called a TH7 3 starring a Th11 , and you watch the video and the TH7 does 3 star the Th11, but you are making excuses why this is misleading or clickbait...

To me, he advertised the video as what you watched, if you follow Clash at all and are up to speed, you would know this is just not possible, so some kind of rushing, or defenseless base is required

I see nothing wrong with this or his video, seems to me you may be a bit uptight, there is no reason to call the guy out, when he isn't doing anything wrong
    Well, they kind of are though.

If you were the kind of person that a title like 'MAN EATS BABY!!' appeals to...you'd probably be fairly unimpressed if saw a vid of me tucking into an egg sandwich/veal cutlet/lamb chop.

Sad part is Some Clickbait YouTubers Like General Tony Directly or indirectly lower the followers for, other good content creators YouTube channels. Who gives us useful information about the games.... One's there was MasterOv now Clickbait YouTubers

Banned
    Look, I don't care for Tony for the same reason plus his annoying accent but if a th7 actually tripled a th11 then you have no grounds to report him.