Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trying to get back in my neighborhood- Boats, Shops & Crops!

Quote Originally Posted by yvf View Post
    No please, there's no need to do that. If I was in your place I'd like to re-contact too, and I understand it'd be very frustrating situation. I'd be more than happy to help, I'm setting a phone reminder so I won't forget about it lol
    I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

[QUOTE=WildAtHeartFarm;6497959]I accidentally 'left' while wiping down my touch screen. Leaders were -TRIANGLE-P-OUTFIT, Howard's End and Baercito's. I know this is a long shot but I did enjoy my neighborhood. .since joining they must have raised the level and I can't even request to be added. I was one of our higher point earners for the derby and helped every one as much as I could so I would like to think they would want me back. [/

change your farm name to say something like Deleted by accident or Invite me back. Then stalk them till they invite you back! Tedious but it can work! Good luck!

[QUOTE=Peachy99;6524552]
    Quote Originally Posted by WildAtHeartFarm View Post
    I accidentally 'left' while wiping down my touch screen. Leaders were -TRIANGLE-P-OUTFIT, Howard's End and Baercito's. I know this is a long shot but I did enjoy my neighborhood. .since joining they must have raised the level and I can't even request to be added. I was one of our higher point earners for the derby and helped every one as much as I could so I would like to think they would want me back. [/

change your farm name to say something like Deleted by accident or Invite me back. Then stalk them till they invite you back! Tedious but it can work! Good luck!
    I have been buying and helping on a couple of their farms that I can get to. One started to follow me so I destroyed half my farm to write across it with no luck. I don't quite understand how but I am leaving it up and hoping.

[QUOTE=WildAtHeartFarm;6527991]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy99 View Post
    I have been buying and helping on a couple of their farms that I can get to. One started to follow me so I destroyed half my farm to write across it with no luck. I don't quite understand how but I am leaving it up and hoping.
    Have you tried what Peachy suggested? If you change the name of your farm from "Wild at Heart" to:

"BSC, Pls Lower NH Lvl to 60" or

"Pls Lower NH Lvl to 60 - Wild"

then buy things from your ex-neighbors' shops, they should see your farm name.

Might be worth a try
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.

[QUOTE=LetTheMusicPlay;6528740]
    Quote Originally Posted by WildAtHeartFarm View Post

Have you tried what Peachy suggested? If you change the name of your farm from "Wild at Heart" to:

"BSC, Pls Lower NH Lvl to 60" or

"Pls Lower NH Lvl to 60 - Wild"

then buy things from your ex-neighbors' shops, they should see your farm name.

Might be worth a try
    I will try it now. I was afraid if I changed my name they won't know who bought it and that it was aimed at them. Can't hurt to try though.

Join us

Hi i know you want to join your old hood but why not try ours!

Tangletree Farm is a new neighbourhood looking to recruit!

We are from the Uk and are a chatty and friendly farm who plays the derby!

We are a new group but in our previous group when had 6 gold and 7 silver trophies from the derby!!

All levels of players welcome!

Were the only tangle tree farm around! With blue shield and red dog emblem.

Really hope you join us!!

He says the hood name is "Boats, Shops & Crops!"

I'm going to leave my hood on monday too, I also offer to join and leave them a message.

OP, what's your name/farm name? If I say "WildAtHeartFarm wants to join your hood again" will they recognize you?
    yvf, u in B,S,C hood?
    ​i'm jesse
    Hay Day Level 90
    Town Reputation Level 25

Seems like someone already joined because now the required level is 60 I hope OP will be able to join their nh.

Seems like someone already joined because now the required level is 60 I hope OP will be able to join their nh.
    when they drop the lvl to 60 and with 2 only seat so im join behalf OP..if the hood full i can leave so OP can take mine...
    ​i'm jesse
    Hay Day Level 90
    Town Reputation Level 25

Good morning! So since I was on last night it looks like we were dropped down out of the championship derby league without me. I was our biggest earner. I just joined. Need to have a little talk with the members. I sky wrote all over my farm and changed my name several times. Made it wild@heart read my farm. Also if I bought something from their shop put their name.

Thank you all for the ideas and help. I am now back in since the level was lowered which must have happened with the derby loss.