Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to get back in my neighborhood- Boats, Shops & Crops!

Quote Originally Posted by yvf View Post
    He says the hood name is "Boats, Shops & Crops!"

I'm going to leave my hood on monday too, I also offer to join and leave them a message.

OP, what's your name/farm name? If I say "WildAtHeartFarm wants to join your hood again" will they recognize you?

My farm name is just Wild At Heart. They should know exactly who I am. I help everyone as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    How can you see their profile pictures? What colour is the frame around them?
    I could see them after I connected to facebook, which I did hoping to find them. Their frame is now blue and there is a picture in it. Wasn't before.

Can you change your farm name to something that will get their attention and so they'll know it's you? Maybe "WatH - Help!" Or "I got lost. PM me!" Or ???

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Can you change your farm name to something that will get their attention and so they'll know it's you? Maybe "WatH - Help!" Or "I got lost. PM me!" Or ???
    I thought of that but there isn't enough space for my email address or anything meaningful. I thought also about spelling it out in plants on my farm but I don't have enough space...or saws and axes to get the space.

Banned
    I'm so sorry, I'm no where near level 70! I sure wish I could help you, I know you must be so frustrated. I don't know any 70+ levels to ask to do this for you.

I'm sorry I can't help.

Quote Originally Posted by LucyRicardo View Post
    I'm so sorry, I'm no where near level 70! I sure wish I could help you, I know you must be so frustrated. I don't know any 70+ levels to ask to do this for you.

I'm sorry I can't help.
    Thank you for the offer. I am only level 60 myself. They must have raised it after I joined.

Quote Originally Posted by WildAtHeartFarm View Post
    My farm name is just Wild At Heart. They should know exactly who I am. I help everyone as much as possible.
    Ok I'll join on monday and tell them about you Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by yvf View Post
    Ok I'll join on monday and tell them about you Promise.
    That would be amazing, thank you! If there is anyway I can help you for the derby, boat, anything please name it and I would be more than happy to help. I am literally only making basics nonstop since I am not in derby so I can make anything (at a level 60 anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by WildAtHeartFarm View Post
    That would be amazing, thank you! If there is anyway I can help you for the derby, boat, anything please name it and I would be more than happy to help. I am literally only making basics nonstop since I am not in derby so I can make anything (at a level 60 anyway).
    No please, there's no need to do that. If I was in your place I'd like to re-contact too, and I understand it'd be very frustrating situation. I'd be more than happy to help, I'm setting a phone reminder so I won't forget about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by LucyRicardo View Post

I'm sorry I can't help.
    now we can rely on yvf for join task (^.*)/
    ​i'm jesse
    Hay Day Level 90
    Town Reputation Level 25