Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby Task Log

Derby Task Log

Hi

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but just wondered if anyone knows why the Derby Task Log isn't listed in alphabetical order? I have 3 members on the same score but are not listed in order of time achieved or farm name.
    Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Level 112....almost 113 and counting! GC name = Chicky

I have no idea, it irritates me that I can't work out why the farms are in the order they're in. Every time I think I know, it disproves my latest theory

Millennial Club
    It's sorted primarily by total score (descending) then secondarily by completion time (ascending).
    Last edited by myso; January 24th, 2016 at 05:22 PM.

I would guess that it is by who got it first. This guess is based on my Clash of Clans experience, which has many similar aspects to Hay Day.

Quote Originally Posted by myso View Post
    It's sorted primarily by total score (descending) then secondarily by completion time (ascending).
    No, it's not. Well, sort of...yes, it's sorted by highest scores at the top, but it's not then sorted by who got it first. We all do 10x320 tasks, often I finish first but I can end up top, bottom, anywhere in between :/

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenFeed View Post
    I would guess that it is by who got it first. This guess is based on my Clash of Clans experience, which has many similar aspects to Hay Day.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxley View Post
    Hi

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but just wondered if anyone knows why the Derby Task Log isn't listed in alphabetical order? I have 3 members on the same score but are not listed in order of time achieved or farm name.
    Any ideas?

Thanks.
    When I see my neighborhood's derby log, I see farms with the same score organized by level (descending). I have kept track of what the derby log looks like and the higher level farm always goes on top. I would always see this at the beginning of derby:
    Level 52 [Farm name 1] Tasks taken 0/7 Derby points 0
    Level 33 [Farm name 2] Tasks taken 0/7 Derby points 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    No, it's not. Well, sort of...yes, it's sorted by highest scores at the top, but it's not then sorted by who got it first. We all do 10x320 tasks, often I finish first but I can end up top, bottom, anywhere in between :/
    The position of where you're at on the derby log may be affected by the levels which have gotten 10 320 point tasks. For example, if a player is level 50, and another finishes with a level 80, the level 80 person would end up on top and the level 50 person would be below that person. If another one who is level 35 completes his/her tasks, he/she would end up below the level 50 person.
    Looking for a group in SC games? Go to threads for: Clash of Clans | Hay Day | Boom Beach
    Looking for a Discord server focusing on SC games? Go to: https://discord.gg/mTJg3Xu

Quote Originally Posted by ProAlvi15n View Post
    When I see my neighborhood's derby log, I see farms with the same score organized by level (descending). I have kept track of what the derby log looks like and the higher level farm always goes on top. I would always see this at the beginning of derby:
    Level 52 [Farm name 1] Tasks taken 0/7 Derby points 0
    Level 33 [Farm name 2] Tasks taken 0/7 Derby points 0

The position of where you're at on the derby log may be affected by the levels which have gotten 10 320 point tasks. For example, if a player is level 50, and another finishes with a level 80, the level 80 person would end up on top and the level 50 person would be below that person. If another one who is level 35 completes his/her tasks, he/she would end up below the level 50 person.

Nope.

That's not the case either. I'm the highest level in my NH and am not at the top. Neither before a task is taken nor once we are finished (all on 3200).

Is it depends on the task trashing.. who trashed task in derbies in large average then others .. will be on the top.. even everyone do 320/10. By he/she is on the top of the list,?

It’s random. It doesn’t depend on anything. Really.

I’d like to suggest that you post your question in the Ask the Developers thread.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-if-you-could

I’ve been waffling about whether to ask about the Derby race card myself. Even took a picture to illustrate. I think I’ll do it. Like SmallChange, that weird sorting order drives me nuts too.