Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Started today--sorta bored already...what am I missing?

Centennial Club

Started today--sorta bored already...what am I missing?

OK, so I have done a few battles, and won them. I even beat a multiplayer battle. But I am now out of gems, have very little elixir, and some gold.

It is taking FOREVER to create troops. It doesn't look like GEMS are easy to come by (without real $$)

Is this the game? Building up your base slowly? I have two builders...should I buy a few more? I would love to start growing my base a bit. My clan that I joined is OK I guess...they are sort of quiet.

Anyways, any tips based on the above data?

THANKS!! I want to love this game and I am willing to spend A LITTLE bit of $$ on it. If it is fun!

Millennial Club
    If you want to put the money into it, definitely buy more builders. In the beginning of the game, you can just train all barbarian armies to raid. Don't be afraid to next a few times until you find a base with a lot of resources.

Hey welcome to the forum and clash.

Looks like you've already spent your gems. This game is a waiting game so spending your gems wasn't the smartest thing to do but hey, you're a new player so your forgiven. If you think your troops take forever ( barbarians and archers ) then I don't reccomend playing the game. Some armies later on in the game will take a few hours to cook and some buildings can take upto weeks.

good luck to you if you do carry on though. If you do, the wisest way to spend your $$$ is to buy all 5 builder huts because they help you upgrade your structures much quicker.

All the best

Level 10 - Personal best 3988 Legendary Arena - IGN MellonGamer
    Level 9 - Personal Best Hog Mountain - IGN MellonGamer
    Clans: Resivour Hogs // Reddit Psi

Id wait to spend the money. If youre already impatient at the beginning then you wont last near the end. Make it to townhall 6 or 7 then make a judgement call

Welcome to the forums! Yes, the game is a long term base builder. It takes time and energy to sometimes get upgrades done. You can get gems fairly often from removing plant life, and finding an occasional gem box. Once you hit th7-8 the grind begins to get longer, but this game can be rewarding when you see how far you've come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    The only thing Bmille3 desires in life is for Lach to accept their friend request.

Go to more active clan for a start. No game is fun when you need other people's participation to fully enjoy its mechanics. Building is slow. Don't bother gemming. Not worth it. You'll hit th8 and the game will open up. If you don't make it that far you tried but it wasn't for you. No harm no foul

option 1: (best) uninstall game to save your sanity
    option 2: save up gems (for the next year) until you can get more builders
    option 3: (worst) bust out credit card and spend $35 to get all 5 builders and progress faster

complete all upgrades before moving up in TH level.

good luck
    IGN: Skeith (Lv 158)| TH11 | Magmas 275/275| BK: Lv40 | AQ: Lv40 | GW: Lv20
    GG: 2 Billion| EE: 2 Billion | HH: 8.9 Million |SV: 3602| FIN: 153K
    Spells Maxed : Defenses Maxed : Wall Maxed : Heroes Maxed

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiGuren View Post
    option 1: (best) uninstall game to save your sanity
    option 2: save up gems (for the next year) until you can get more builders
    option 3: (worst) bust out credit card and spend $35 to get all 5 builders and progress faster

complete all upgrades before moving up in TH level.

good luck
    For the next year? You get 6 gems a day without gem boxes. You'll get more than enough in less than a year when you consider the challenges that you can complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Roco32373 View Post
    OK, so I have done a few battles, and won them. I even beat a multiplayer battle. But I am now out of gems, have very little elixir, and some gold.

It is taking FOREVER to create troops. It doesn't look like GEMS are easy to come by (without real $$)

Is this the game? Building up your base slowly? I have two builders...should I buy a few more? I would love to start growing my base a bit. My clan that I joined is OK I guess...they are sort of quiet.

Anyways, any tips based on the above data?

THANKS!! I want to love this game and I am willing to spend A LITTLE bit of $$ on it. If it is fun!
    Welcome ! To clash and to the forums.

If you has ask us we were told you not to spend your gems(for builders). This game is a waiting game we wait for our upgrades/troops. Go to youtube and watch some videos this will help you good luck!

Level 12| High score - 5706| Cards -74/74
    Playing since global release!
    *Thanks to OfficalThatGuy for the awsome sigpic!

Banned
    First rule - don't use your starting gems
    You could start over and save them, or start saving them now
    Use fast cheap armies (barbs/archers)

That's about it